Topic: Have you ever farted to get strangers away from you?
Posted by .
Unregistered

At school Christmas concert last night.  Obnoxious people came and sat down right beside us. My stomach wasn't feeling well already, and this annoyance made it worse.  So while I WAS going to get up and go to the restroom, I decided to hell with it and just let loose about two or three of the slient but DEADLY type. They were truly eye-watering and the people got up and moved about 20 seconds later.

Wife is super pissed b/c apparently she knows the woman or the woman knows her or  something, but I don't care.

Respect the personal space of others. Skip seats between you and others you aren't with.

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

Once, when I was shit-faced, I tried this.

It did not work, but everyone in my area kept looking around.

Posted by Farttard
Unregistered

Yep.  I always consume a full tin of baked beans before going to a public place, just to be ready.  It works even better if the beans are a little past their "sell by" date.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I ripp hard when flying Southwest so no one takes the seat next to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I ripp hard when flying Southwest so no one takes the seat next to me.

­Careful, I tried that once while in a window seat and it melted a hole in the plane wall.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP claims this tactic is easy to pull off, but be WARNED!  If it goes wrong, you'll have an absolute CUNT of a day!

Posted by .
Unregistered

you sound like awesome people.

but yeah I got the stomach flu , too. yesterday.   everyone is getting it all of a sudden.  it is NASTY
   i

Posted by Farttard
Unregistered

. said: you sound like awesome people.

but yeah I got the stomach flu , too. yesterday.   everyone is getting it all of a sudden.  it is NASTY
   i

­But your farts will be able to boil people's blood in their veins.  Make good use of this power while it lasts.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.