Topic: The fastest way to conquer a race is to force their women to have children fathered by another race.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Jews own you lol!

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

I do this on weekends but HR does not allow it during work hours :nono:

Posted by Jennifer Cole-Byrne
Unregistered

"Forcing women to have children" is almost impossible in an age of legal birth control and abortion.  If some women are having children by men of different races, in most cases it's because they choose to do so.  You can't do anything about that, and rightly so.  It's a free country.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jennifer Cole-Byrne said: "Forcing women to have children" is almost impossible in an age of legal birth control and abortion.  If some women are having children by men of different races, in most cases it's because they choose to do so.  You can't do anything about that, and rightly so.  It's a free country.

When every TV ad depicts a whyte women with a blaque buque, and a mullato niglet or two, is it REALLY a "free country"....?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Jennifer Cole-Byrne said: "Forcing women to have children" is almost impossible in an age of legal birth control and abortion.  If some women are having children by men of different races, in most cases it's because they choose to do so.  You can't do anything about that, and rightly so.  It's a free country.

When every TV ad depicts a whyte women with a blaque buque, and a mullato niglet or two, is it REALLY a "free country"....?

­
Read the name of the person you replied to more carefully. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­There are people who still watch TV ads???

Seriously, you think that kind of thing influences people's decisions about whom to have kids with?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Seriously, you think that kind of thing influences people's decisions about whom to have kids with?

Well, let's see.  $140 billion a year is spent on TV ads. The pretext is that they are trying to SELL a product or service.  If they weren't effective, then the companies that pay $140 BILLION a year, wouldn't pay $140 BILLION a year.  So logically, they work in influencing people's purchasing decisions.

Subliminal messaging in TV ads has been known about for decades.  It was even mentioned in an episode of Columbo FFS.

By inserting a black man with a whyte womens and mullato kids into every ad, then YES, YES I DO believe that it influence's people's decisions about who to have kids with.

Women are far more susceptible to peer pressure and being influenced by whatever is popular, or new (which is why nearly all TV ads are directed at women, even for male specific products.  Ford did market research in 2008 which proved that 97% of ALL household purchasing decisions in the USA were made by WOMEN).
\
:moreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Yes it does.  It subconsciously plants patterns in your mind to normalize things.  

A generation ago if you saw some loud nig you would become alert to it and be on the lookout for trouble.  Now you subconsciously think he is a rap star, athlete, or friendly host of a travel show.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Clearly the advertisers do, or the theme couldn't have become so ubiqitous.

The uniformity alone speaks to agenda.

Were it the case that such imagery were deemed unacceptable to the Establishment, it would hardly be so zealously reinforced.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:diversity:
every time You watched Lexington S teele destroy white snatch you contributed to you own destruction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP thinks whyte women have to be "forced" to breed with blaque buques, when there's nothing weak whyte beta cucks can do to try and stop it.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­We're talking about women here.

Of course it does,

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP thinks whyte women have to be "forced" to breed with blaque buques, when there's nothing weak whyte beta cucks can do to try and stop it.

:lol:

­Oh, I don't know. We kicked ñiggers around with perfect ease, for 400 years. :snicker:

Posted by Tab_Numlock
Unregistered

I am the first person to think of a good use for the bumper crop of mulattos the Heebs are creating. Deport them to Africa where they will form a ruling class, improve conditions and cause the birthrate to drop. The pure negros I might keep for menial labor and servants.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jews own you lol!

­I'd be a liar to deny that. I'd also be a liar to deny that my people are fucking cowards who are too pussy to even stand up to jewish weaklings. Myself included.

If I was an actual man, I'd either be dead, in jail, or on the run from the law.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Oh, we could easily do something ab0ut it. Thankfully for coal burners, White men in 2020 are all cucky cowards. Well, not all, just 99.9999% of them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Oh, I don't know. We kicked ñiggers around with perfect ease, for 400 years. :snicker:

­
Because the facts about Black Cock were always brushed off as a "myth", and the truth was kept hidden from whyte women.
Now, the power of the internet has allowed these cock-starved women to find out what their mothers missed out on.

:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Are you serious?
Dude, mainstream America still watches network TV with all the ads and shit.
This programming tells people that fucking nggrs is OK. It's social engineering.
True in terms of this bullshit and a lot of other shot.
Have you noticed that a lot of white  kids fress like ghetto nggrs now? Same idea.

Personally I think a white woman who has lowered herself to fuck a nggr should be stoned to death, but that's just me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Oh, we could easily do something ab0ut it. Thankfully for coal burners, White men in 2020 are all cucky cowards. Well, not all, just 99.9999% of them.
\
:jew:

Posted by Uuuuuuu
Unregistered

ITT:  A bunch of baggotrons easily influenced by TV ads who think everybody else is the same way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Because the facts about Black Cock were always brushed off as a "myth", and the truth was kept hidden from whyte women.
Now, the power of the internet has allowed these cock-starved women to find out what their mothers missed out on.

:tard:

­lol

You and your myths.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.