Topic: Owen Wilson pays $440,000/yr in child support for a child that he's never met.
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/owen-wilson-paying-child-support-184722986.html

Owen Wilson Is Paying Child Support For A Child He Has Never Laid Eyes On

December 6, 2019

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cover it with a sock.  A SOCK!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's expensive to raise a child.
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

maybe that is why he attempted suicide a while back, eh?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: maybe that is why he attempted suicide a while back, eh?

He's worth over 100 million.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wow

Posted by .
Unregistered

Whee does tgat talentlelss!, big nosed cunt get that kind of money?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: maybe that is why he attempted suicide a while back, eh?

He's worth over 100 million.

:bullshit: he does fucking tv ads for sofas in the uk!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Whee does tgat talentlelss!, big nosed cunt get that kind of money?

­Owns a chain of typing schools.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I just googled the monkey nosed, talentless WRETCH.  Google claims he is worth $70 MILLION.

Oh yeah?  Then why is he doing fucking TV ads for a shitty British sofa company?  Look at this GARBAGE

:facepalm:

Hollywood star!
\
:winner:

Fucking PROSTITUTE more like.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The comments are gold:

"

Dee J9 months ago
Sofology should try syphoning off some of the ridiculous amount of money they spend on their adverts into actually trying to deliver the furniture they advertise - not the sub-standard sofa I received. They delivered a damaged sofa and the rest of the items in the order had the wrong feet. After multiple emails, telephone conversations, deliveries of the incorrect feet, receipt of a bit of a cloth which is supposed to be replacing the damaged panel - we have got absolutely nowhere. Nothing has changed - nothing has been put right - nothing has been replaced - nothing has been repaired. it is all exactly the same as the day it was delivered. They couldn't care less about putting it right. They take your money, they supply with faulty items, then they just waste your time and 3 1/2 months after purchasing our sofa we are no further forward. So pay your money, and buy your sofa, but don't expect to receive what you saw in the showroom or in one of these adverts.
Show less"

"Owen Wilson - you obviously got paid a shedload of money to do this advert - but it's lies - instead of spending the money on their customer service and lying delivery drivers, they paid you the money! Unbelievable - I wish I had read the Trustpilot reviews before buying anything from them."

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Mark Mywords1 year ago

What's wrong with British actors? Why get in an American who has nothing to do with our culture or even the product? Boycott this firm."

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm worth $2 million easy.
but i have $3 in the bank.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­he’s Lightning McQueen

Posted by .
Unregistered

Paul Newman never made any serious money until he did a cartoon-movie voice in Cars :themoreyouknow:

Posted by DERP DOOPER!!!
Unregistered

“… but that does not come with a doze of public drama every now and then.”
\

The whole article is like that. Jeez, I thought YOU guys were retarded.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­he’s Lightning McQueen

Not being funny but what the FUCK is "Lightning McQueen"????  Hang on, I suppose I will have to google this BULLSHIT. 

"Lightning McQueen is an anthropomorphic stock car in the animated Pixar film Cars, its sequels Cars 2, Cars 3, and TV shorts known as Cars Toons."

FUCKING AMERICAN MORONS.  :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I just googled the monkey nosed, talentless WRETCH.  Google claims he is worth $70 MILLION.

Oh yeah?  Then why is he doing fucking TV ads for a shitty British sofa company?  Look at this GARBAGE

Hollywood star!
\

Even Hollywood stars gotta pay their bills. $420k is a big nut all by itself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Hollywood star!
\

He is winning bigly.
\
:trump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "Mark Mywords1 year ago

What's wrong with British actors? Why get in an American who has nothing to do with our culture or even the product? Boycott this firm."

­He's Owen fucking Wilson old chap
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: "Mark Mywords1 year ago

­He's Owen fucking Wilson old chap
\

I hate to break it to you, but we've never heard the name, maybe recognise the ridiculous, monkey looking nose, from some bit-part roles he did, maybe 15 years ago, and don't watch childrens cartoons so have never heard of "whatever it was McQueen" :shrug:

To us, he is just some iritating American with a stupid accent who speaks retardedly slowly, and who has a face that would look good on the end of a bayonet.
\

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.