Topic: BREAKING: Conservatives win LANDSLIDE Majority in UK elections!
Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
Conservatives got 45% of the votes
Labour got 33% of the votes
Liberal Democrats got 11% of the votes

The Conservatives got 136% MORE votes than Labour got.

Conservatives got 410% MORE votes than the Liberal Democrats got.

If 136% more votes than the next highest party is not a landslide, then YOU are literally the most mentally ill imbecile that has ever graced these red pages. :mittens:

:snicker:

The Tories got 2% more than the combined LibDem and Labour vote. :boring:
\
:winner:

1.  2% more votes than everyone else = victory.  It's called DEMOCRACY.  Look it up.

2.  Tories got 12% more votes than Labour, which was the second highest party.

3.  It is LITERALLY IRRELEVANT how many more than the COMBINED votes that ALL THE OTHER PARTIES got, you utter CUNT.  AYRTS?  WAYSA?

4.  Even by adding up ALL the votes of ALL the other parties you STILL can't say that the Tories got less votes :lol:  What an UTTER desperado LOSER you are. You WOG.

5.  The UK is NOT the USA.  In the UK there are (moronically) more than TWO political parties.  There are SEVEN that got airtime by the media.  These were: Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat, Scottish National Party, DUP, That Welsh one that no one can pronounce, Green Party.  I AGREE with you that it is too many.  We should BAN them ALL except Conservatives and Labour.  If that had been done, then the Tories would have won by an even BIGGER landlside victory.  :mittens:

Are we done, or do you want to be :pwned: some more?  Just like Clinton, YOU LOST.  Deal with it.  Crywank in the corner, but you LOST and if you don't accept it and FUCK OFF then you will feel the wrath of the British people. THESE are the British people who voted for Brexit (and there are 17.4 MILLION of us, which is 1 million MORE than you :bluebunny: FAGGOTS).  Do never test:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
death2me said:
. said:
Conservatives got 45% of the votes
Labour got 33% of the votes
Liberal Democrats got 11% of the votes

The Conservatives got 136% MORE votes than Labour got.

Conservatives got 410% MORE votes than the Liberal Democrats got.

If 136% more votes than the next highest party is not a landslide, then YOU are literally the most mentally ill imbecile that has ever graced these red pages. :mittens:

:snicker:

The Tories got 2% more than the combined LibDem and Labour vote. :boring:
\
:winner:

1.  2% more votes than everyone else = victory.  It's called DEMOCRACY.  Look it up.

3.  It is LITERALLY IRRELEVANT how many more than the COMBINED votes that ALL THE OTHER PARTIES got, you utter CUNT.  AYRTS?  WAYSA?

4.  Even by adding up ALL the votes of ALL the other parties you STILL can't say that the Tories got less votes :lol:  What an UTTER desperado LOSER you are. You WOG.

5.  The UK is NOT the USA.  In the UK there are (moronically) more than TWO political parties.  There are SEVEN that got airtime by the media.  These were: Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat, Scottish National Party, DUP, That Welsh one that no one can pronounce, Green Party.  I AGREE with you that it is too many.  We should BAN them ALL except Conservatives and Labour.  If that had been done, then the Tories would have won by an even BIGGER landlside victory.  :mittens:

Are we done, or do you want to be :pwned: some more?  Just like Clinton, YOU LOST.  Deal with it.  Crywank in the corner, but you LOST and if you don't accept it and FUCK OFF then you will feel the wrath of the British people. THESE are the British people who voted for Brexit (and there are 17.4 MILLION of us, which is 1 million MORE than you :bluebunny: FAGGOTS).  Do never test:

:potd:

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

. said:

There is some sympathy overlapping between LibDems and Labour and the Greens, etc. Just like there is some overlapping sympathies between the Brexit Party, Ukip, English Democrats and the Conservatives. To say otherwise is dishonest.

In terms of #4, the Tories did not win a majority; they won 45%, so, by definition, yes, the Tories did get fewer votes than:
i.) all other parties combined, and;
ii.) all parties supporting People's Vote or Revoke. :hmmm:

Considering more recent polling, demographic changes, and the election results, it is more likely that more people want to Remain than Leave.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know, let's 'ave a do-over! We'll just keep voting till the voters get it right!
\
:nigel:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
There is some sympathy overlapping between LibDems and Labour and the Greens, etc. Just like there is some overlapping sympathies between the Brexit Party, Ukip, English Democrats and the Conservatives. To say otherwise is dishonest.

In terms of #4, the Tories did not win a majority; they won 45%, so, by definition, yes, the Tories did get fewer votes than:
i.) all other parties combined, and;
ii.) all parties supporting People's Vote or Revoke. :hmmm:

Considering more recent polling, demographic changes, and the election results, it is more likely that more people want to Remain than Leave.

­
Bartlett Fiction Hour is open for business.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Full of win! Finally we can move on without the ever blocking UKies.

European Union gonna rise, land of freedom.
:insane: /insane euro rant

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
Brexit didn't happen earlier because May's deals didn't have the support of Parliament, particularly the ERG tards.

AND most of Parliament (like most of the public) opposed leaving without a deal.

You can't really blame Parliament on this one.

­The public opposed no such thing. Did you vote? I did. There were only two options. Leave or remain.

This whole 'leaving without a deal' BS is so much (((Establishment))) scumbaggery.

Those who voted to leave didn't give a fuck about a 'deal'. They just want to leave.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.