Topic: BREAKING: Conservatives win LANDSLIDE Majority in UK elections!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 1983 = LABOUR LOST IN A LANDLSIDE
1084 = LIBSHITS LOST TO REAGAN IN AN EPIC LANDSLIDE

2019 = LABOUR LOSES TO BOJO IN AN EPIC LANDSLIDE
2020 = HOPEFULLY WE SEE A PATERN HERE.....

­Very probable.

People are pissed about immigration.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
:hmmm:

Mental minimus is strong with this one.

­He's trolling.

And he's a little angry that now Brexit can go ahead. That's a great heap of troll material he'll be denied. :lol:

I just don't understand what the attraction is for giving up your country to some far away fucktards in europe.

Would be like Americans letting some anonymous group in San Paulo Brazil make all their decisions on running the US.   INSANITY.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I just don't understand what the attraction is for giving up your country to some far away fucktards in europe.

Would be like Americans letting some anonymous group in San Paulo Brazil make all their decisions on running the US.   INSANITY.

­The idea was to create a federal European superpower. I'd actually like that, but not at the cost of racial and cultural identity.

The kikes are flooding Europe with muzzards and various other types of shitskins, in a calculated attempt to annihilate their historical white enemy, so now it's unraveling.

Until mass immigration began, I was a strong supporter of the EU. Once we deport all these muds and their kike enablers, I'll support it again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­He's trolling.

And he's a little angry that now Brexit can go ahead. That's a great heap of troll material he'll be denied. :lol:

­
Rats! Foiled again.
\
:spanky:

Posted by death2me
Britain welcomes refugees

.tinkerbell said:
Except brexit was voted for by the people.

Right but the people changed their minds. We know that from demographic change alone (i.e., more leavers have died).

Posted by death2me

. said:
­So now it must be implemented by the government.

The government tried to implement it in good faith (e.g., by invoking Article 50) but new information has been revealed and the public ought to have another say.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
The government tried to implement it in good faith (e.g., by invoking Article 50) but new information has been revealed and the public ought to have another say.

­New information, eh? lol

Posted by death2me

. said:

Mental minimus is strong with this one.  You know who you remind me of?  Jo Swinson, the soon to be ex-Leader of the Liberal Democrat Party.  She was calling for a second referendum, and when asked "what if a second referendum also votes 'leave'?" she immediately responded, "I'd fight it!", and who then changed her stance to "vote Lib Dem and we will revoke Article 50 and cancel Brexit".  When asked "how is that democratic?" she responded "because we are being very clear to the people that if they vote Lib Dem we will cancel Brexit, therefore if we win the election, then the people will have democratically voted to cancel Brexit".

The Lib Dems won 10 seats out of the 650 on offer (with 326 being needed to form a majority government), and Jo Swinson herself LOST her seat, is no longer an MP and had to resign this morning, almost in tears.

THE PEOPLE TOLD THAT GAP TOOTHED, OBESE, SCOTTISH W R E T C H IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF HER INTERPRETATION OF DEMOCRACY, AND HER PROMISE TO CANCEL BREXIT: THEY TOLD HER TO SHOVE IT UP HER HAGGIS RIDDLED ARSE AND FUCK HERSELF.  :mittens:

Actually, more people voted Lib Dem this time than last time. Their vote share went up significantly.

Posted by death2me

. said:
­New information, eh? lol

In four years? Yeah, new information has been discovered within the past four years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Such good faith was it, that they dragged it out for 3 years, shifted the deadline twice, then Parliament blocked May time and again.

Absolute scum, behaving criminally.

Bigger picture, I'm glad Brexit has been delayed so disgustingly, since it affords the general public a lesson in politics they may otherwise never have had the opportunity to learn. It just shows what the scumbags are really all about. Themselves. They don't give a fuck about the people.

Posted by death2me

Hardly a "landslide" when the Tory vote share went up 1%. :laugh:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
In four years? Yeah, new information has been discovered within the past four years.

­Nice dream world you live in. I wish I could spend vacations there.

Alas, I'm stuck in harsh reality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Hardly a "landslide" when the Tory vote share went up 1%. :laugh:

­Methinks you know not what a landslide is. lol

Posted by death2me

. said: Such good faith was it, that they dragged it out for 3 years, shifted the deadline twice, then Parliament blocked May time and again.

Absolute scum, behaving criminally.

Bigger picture, I'm glad Brexit has been delayed so disgustingly, since it affords the general public a lesson in politics they may otherwise never have had the opportunity to learn. It just shows what the scumbags are really all about. Themselves. They don't give a fuck about the people.

Nonsense. A lot of the MPs blocking May were ERG tards. You opposed May's deals too. The ERG does not represent everyone in the country.

Plus May didn't bother to listen to anyone else, so why should the opposition vote for her bills?

Posted by death2me

. said:
­Nice dream world you live in. I wish I could spend vacations there.

Alas, I'm stuck in harsh reality.

Nothing has been learned about Brexit over the past FOUR YEARS?
:ballbreaker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The establishment won.

Johnson was never serious about delivering brexit.
He's part of the oxbridge-canarywharf elite and does their bidding.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

Mental minimus is strong with this one.  You know who you remind me of?  Jo Swinson, the soon to be ex-Leader of the Liberal Democrat Party.  She was calling for a second referendum, and when asked "what if a second referendum also votes 'leave'?" she immediately responded, "I'd fight it!", and who then changed her stance to "vote Lib Dem and we will revoke Article 50 and cancel Brexit".  When asked "how is that democratic?" she responded "because we are being very clear to the people that if they vote Lib Dem we will cancel Brexit, therefore if we win the election, then the people will have democratically voted to cancel Brexit".

The Lib Dems won 10 seats out of the 650 on offer (with 326 being needed to form a majority government), and Jo Swinson herself LOST her seat, is no longer an MP and had to resign this morning, almost in tears.

THE PEOPLE TOLD THAT GAP TOOTHED, OBESE, SCOTTISH W R E T C H IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF HER INTERPRETATION OF DEMOCRACY, AND HER PROMISE TO CANCEL BREXIT: THEY TOLD HER TO SHOVE IT UP HER HAGGIS RIDDLED ARSE AND FUCK HERSELF.  :mittens:

Actually, more people voted Lib Dem this time than last time. Their vote share went up significantly.

That is LITERALLY like saying that the 100m sprint result in the last Olympics proved that the runner who came 4th ran a faster time than he ran in the previous Olympics.

:facepalm:

GUESS WHAT?  HE STILL CAME FOURTH. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT FUCKING TIME HE GOT.  HE LOST.  AND NOT JUST A LOST BY A BIT, HE LOST LIKE A FUCKING STONE COLD LOSER.  :snicker:

In case it escaped your attention, GREAT Britain uses the "first past the post" electoral system, the world's BEST, fairest, and most widely copied system.  In the first past the post system, you do NOT just add up all the votes across the country as a whole and then divide it by the number of parties.  The country is divided, quite correctly, into constituencies, based on population and location.  This electoral system has been functioning since 1265.  It has endured 800 years and will endure for another 80,000 years.

Labour LOST.

Liberal Democrats LOST.

Scottis National Party LOST.

That Welsh bunch of sheep fuckers that nobody cares about, or can pronounce, LOST.

The Northern Irish bunch of irrelevances LOST.

Who won?  THE CONSERVATIVES WON.  For the avoidance of doubt, let me say that again, for the hard of hearing, and those of mental midget intellectual acuity: THE CONSERATIVES WON.  FAIR AND SQUARE.  THEY WON.
\
:discussionclosed:

:mittens:

:pwned:

LIberalism FAILED.
Communism FAILED.
Remaining in the EU FAILED.

:fuckyou:

Posted by death2me

. said: The establishment won.

Johnson was never serious about delivering brexit.
He's part of the oxbridge-canarywharf elite and does their bidding.

Perhaps, though anything Johnson does will be criticised by Eurosceptics as "not a REAL Brexit." 

See Farage's remarks overnight.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
Nonsense. A lot of the MPs blocking May were ERG tards. You opposed May's deals too. The ERG does not represent everyone in the country.

Plus May didn't bother to listen to anyone else, so why should the opposition vote for her bills?

­I think you missed the point.

Or you're pretending to.

Posted by death2me

. said:
That is LITERALLY like saying that the 100m sprint result in the last Olympics proved that the runner who came 4th ran a faster time than he ran in the previous Olympics.

GUESS WHAT?  HE STILL CAME FOURTH. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT FUCKING TIME HE GOT.  HE LOST.  AND NOT JUST A LOST BY A BIT, HE LOST LIKE A FUCKING STONE COLD LOSER.  :snicker:

In case it escaped your attention, GREAT Britain uses the "first past the post" electoral system, the world's BEST, fairest, and most widely copied system.  In the first past the post system, you do NOT just add up all the votes across the country as a whole and then divide it by the number of parties.  The country is divided, quite correctly, into constituencies, based on population and location.  This electoral system has been functioning since 1265.  It has endured 800 years and will endure for another 80,000 years.

Labour LOST.

Liberal Democrats LOST.

Scottis National Party LOST.

That Welsh bunch of sheep fuckers that nobody cares about, or can pronounce, LOST.

The Northern Irish bunch of irrelevances LOST.

Who won?  THE CONSERVATIVES WON.  For the avoidance of doubt, let me say that again, for the hard of hearing, and those of mental midget intellectual acuity: THE CONSERATIVES WON.  FAIR AND SQUARE.  THEY WON.
\
:discussionclosed:

:mittens:

:pwned:

LIberalism FAILED.
Communism FAILED.
Remaining in the EU FAILED.

:fuckyou:

Not really. FPTP brought us this Brexit referendum and the paralysis in the first place. It's a shitty, unfair system and should be dumped immediately.

Edit: It's like a sprinting competition that allowed Spanky to win. Obviously unfair and he's obviously not a good athlete.

Posted by death2me

. said:
death2me said:

­I think you missed the point.

Or you're pretending to.

Brexit didn't happen earlier because May's deals didn't have the support of Parliament, particularly the ERG tards.

AND most of Parliament (like most of the public) opposed leaving without a deal.

You can't really blame Parliament on this one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Hardly a "landslide" when the Tory vote share went up 1%. :laugh:

Conservatives got 45% of the votes
Labour got 33% of the votes
Liberal Democrats got 11% of the votes

The Conservatives got 136% MORE votes than Labour got.

Conservatives got 410% MORE votes than the Liberal Democrats got.

If 136% more votes than the next highest party is not a landslide, then YOU are literally the most mentally ill imbecile that has ever graced these red pages. :mittens:

:snicker:

Posted by death2me

. said:
Conservatives got 45% of the votes
Labour got 33% of the votes
Liberal Democrats got 11% of the votes

The Conservatives got 136% MORE votes than Labour got.

Conservatives got 410% MORE votes than the Liberal Democrats got.

If 136% more votes than the next highest party is not a landslide, then YOU are literally the most mentally ill imbecile that has ever graced these red pages. :mittens:

:snicker:

The Tories got 2% more than the combined LibDem and Labour vote. :boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
Not really. FPTP brought us this Brexit referendum and the paralysis in the first place. It's a shitty, unfair system and should be dumped immediately.

Edit: It's like a sprinting competition that allowed Spanky to win. Obviously unfair and he's obviously not a good athlete.
\
:crybaby:

No doubt the mentally ill, virtue signalling communist SCUM left (people like YOU) will start accusing Johnson of cheating and Russian interference in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Posted by death2me

. said:

No doubt the mentally ill, virtue signalling communist SCUM left (people like YOU) will start accusing Johnson of cheating and Russian interference in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Why, what have you heard? :hmmm:

You're good at making up conspiracy theories; make one up about Johnson for us.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.