Topic: BREAKING: Conservatives win LANDSLIDE Majority in UK elections!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Conservatives got voters from Labour who want Brexit.

Polls just closed 10 minutes ago, this is all based on exit polls from BBC. So we'll see how this holds up.

Boris MUST deliver Brexit now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Polls just closed 10 minutes ago, this is all based on exit polls from BBC. So we'll see how this holds up.

­
:facepalm:

EVERYONE at the BBC should be dragged out of their ivory tower and face the firing squad.  FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Conservatives got voters from Labour who want Brexit.

Some pundits are saying this will result in Nationalism and and a focus on national production and the end of Globalism in the U.K.  I say great news!  As President Trump has pointed out may times, excellence and pride in one's Nation, in one's National Identity drives excellence in the goods and services produced by that nation. 

It used to be that things produced in the U.K. had a unique quality and character about them. QUAD stereo and speakers for example. The Triumph and BSA motorbikes. The English textiles and tailored clothes. England has reduced its carbon footprint by moving all their factories outside of Britain. What do they make now? Some assemblies for Airbus, some weapon components for BAE and NATO, some aerplane parts... 

Bring back BRITISH Industry!

Posted by .
Unregistered

What happened to all those people marching in the street demanding a second Brexit vote? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It used to be that things produced in the U.K. had a unique quality and character about them.

Yeah you're right, it's a unique crap.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What happened to all those people marching in the street demanding a second Brexit vote? :shrug:

The EU stopped paying them so they all went back on the dole  :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If Brexit really happens (and it must) the UK will have a great new market in the USA.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So the BBC's initial prediction that Labour would win were as accurate as their prediction that winter snow would end because of global warming.  :oldlol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So the BBC's initial prediction that Labour would win were as accurate as their prediction that winter snow would end because of global warming.  :oldlol:

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Some pundits are saying this will result in Nationalism and and a focus on national production and the end of Globalism in the U.K.  I say great news!  As President Trump has pointed out may times, excellence and pride in one's Nation, in one's National Identity drives excellence in the goods and services produced by that nation. 

It used to be that things produced in the U.K. had a unique quality and character about them. QUAD stereo and speakers for example. The Triumph and BSA motorbikes. The English textiles and tailored clothes. England has reduced its carbon footprint by moving all their factories outside of Britain. What do they make now? Some assemblies for Airbus, some weapon components for BAE and NATO, some aerplane parts... 

­I rarely see Made in England merchandise here in WA state. Once in a while at the thrift store and old item will be there . Not too long ago I bought a heat gun made there, it seems like a quality product.

Posted by .
Unregistered

UK general election 2019: exit poll predicts 86-seat Tory landslide majority

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/dec/12/general-election-2019-uk-live-labour-tories-corbyn-boris-johnson-results-exit-poll

Posted by death2me
Greta is right!

A sooper-Butt hurt Labour MP is on with Andrew Neil right now.

Posted by Blizzilb
Unregistered

. said: What happened to all those people marching in the street demanding a second Brexit vote? :shrug:

­The fact that they showed up and made a lot of noise doesn't mean they were the majority.  They weren't.

Same with the baggers who show up for Trump's rallies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good.

Posted by death2me
Greta is right!

Blizzilb said:
­The fact that they showed up and made a lot of noise doesn't mean they were the majority.  They weren't.

Same with the baggers who show up for Trump's rallies.

­Perhpas, but polling and the election results indicate that a majority want to stop Brexit. (Only 47% voted Conservative or Brexit Party.)

Posted by Brittard
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­I rarely see Made in England merchandise here in WA state. Once in a while at the thrift store and old item will be there . Not too long ago I bought a heat gun made there, it seems like a quality product.

­The UK doesn't export a lot of consumer products.  Their biggest export categories are pharmaceuticals and "transportation equipment" -- stuff like train locomotives.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
­Perhpas, but polling and the election results indicate that a majority want to stop Brexit. (Only 47% voted Conservative or Brexit Party.)

No they don't.

Posted by death2me
Greta is right!

. said:
death2me said:

No they don't.

­A Majority of people voted for a party supporting a People's Vote or revoke.

The government has NO MANDATE to implement Brexit. None.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­Other than an election victory? What are you talking about?

And the people already voted.

Posted by .tinkerbell
Unregistered

death2me said:

Except brexit was voted for by the people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.tinkerbell said:
Except brexit was voted for by the people.

­So now it must be implemented by the government.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:
death2me said:

No they don't.

\
:crybaby:

:hmmm:

Mental minimus is strong with this one.  You know who you remind me of?  Jo Swinson, the soon to be ex-Leader of the Liberal Democrat Party.  She was calling for a second referendum, and when asked "what if a second referendum also votes 'leave'?" she immediately responded, "I'd fight it!", and who then changed her stance to "vote Lib Dem and we will revoke Article 50 and cancel Brexit".  When asked "how is that democratic?" she responded "because we are being very clear to the people that if they vote Lib Dem we will cancel Brexit, therefore if we win the election, then the people will have democratically voted to cancel Brexit".

The Lib Dems won 10 seats out of the 650 on offer (with 326 being needed to form a majority government), and Jo Swinson herself LOST her seat, is no longer an MP and had to resign this morning, almost in tears.

THE PEOPLE TOLD THAT GAP TOOTHED, OBESE, SCOTTISH W R E T C H IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF HER INTERPRETATION OF DEMOCRACY, AND HER PROMISE TO CANCEL BREXIT: THEY TOLD HER TO SHOVE IT UP HER HAGGIS RIDDLED ARSE AND FUCK HERSELF.  :mittens:

Labour promised the people, "if you vote for us, we will re-negotiate Boris' Brexit deal, include a customs union (which means not being able to do free trade deals with other countries, and being beholden to EU law, forever), and then give the country a second referendum, where the choice will be: accept our re-negotiated deal, or remain in the EU".

Labour lost 51 or 71 (can't remember the exact number) seats, and were 125 seats short of winning.  It was their worst result since Michael Foot got HUMILIATED in 1983.

IF THAT ISN'T A FUCKING MANDATE FROM THE VOTERS OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND TO DELIVER FUCKING BREXIT THAN NOTHING SHORT OF A PICK-AXE IN YOUR FUCKING EMPTY CRANIUM WILL EVER CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE.  YOU UTTER, UTTER, CUNT.
\
:oldlady:

:discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

TRUMP 2016
TRUMP 2020

TRUMP FOREVER

BOJO 2019
BOJO FOREVER

Posted by .
Unregistered

1983 = LABOUR LOST IN A LANDLSIDE
1084 = LIBSHITS LOST TO REAGAN IN AN EPIC LANDSLIDE

2019 = LABOUR LOSES TO BOJO IN AN EPIC LANDSLIDE
2020 = HOPEFULLY WE SEE A PATERN HERE.....

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
:hmmm:

Mental minimus is strong with this one.

­He's trolling.

And he's a little angry that now Brexit can go ahead. That's a great heap of troll material he'll be denied. :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.