Topic: I like this dumb swedish e-thot on twitch
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.twitch.tv/kandyland/clip/WonderfulTenuousFerretTinyFace?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

Posted by .
Unregistered

she has good tits

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

I have a friend who looks just like her.  She's so annoying and I bet this girl is annoying too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quence said: I have a friend who looks just like her.  She's so annoying and I bet this girl is annoying too.

­
I like girly, giggling women who act dumb & feminine.

American women tend to have masculine, in-your-face, "grunting pig" grrl power personalities.

btw, the Swedish e-thot mentioned that she mostly has guy friends, and very few female friends. Women like her probably annoy other women, but attract dudes by the truckloads.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: she has good tits

­
She got breast implants. 2 years ago, I think.

When an e-thot gets breast implants, her earnings (donations from masturbating nerds) increases dramatically.

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

. said:

American women tend to have masculine, in-your-face, "grunting pig" grrl power personalities.

btw, the Swedish e-thot mentioned that she mostly has guy friends, and very few female friends.  Women like her probably annoy other women, but attract dudes by the truckloads.

Well, Sweden is basically the epicenter of the most extreme form of feminism on the planet.  Some people say that it's permanently ruined Sweden.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quence said:
. said:

btw, the Swedish e-thot mentioned that she mostly has guy friends, and very few female friends.  Women like her probably annoy other women, but attract dudes by the truckloads.

Well, Sweden is basically the epicenter of the most extreme form of feminism on the planet.  Some people say that it's permanently ruined Sweden.

­
She's from northern sweden, more of a rural area. And she said she's more traditional, and not a feminist.

Sort of like the difference between flyover red state America, versus San Francisco & NYC coastal city America.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.