Topic: Do you think Trump, Pelosi and Schumer all sit around in the Congress bar drinking and laughing at
Posted by .
Unregistered

how stupid the public is?  Or, does Trump hate them as much as the rest of us do?  NE1 knoa?  :shrug:

p.s. If I were American I would EMBARASSED at how REPULSIVE the democrats are :shudder:

SChumer LITERALLY looks like Beavis!  LOOK!  :beavis:   :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

There is no way the Press and Democrats are not colluding with Trump.  If this were a WWE story line the fans would be laughing at how transparent it is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pelosi has great tits

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Pelosi has great tits
\
:insane:

OMFG!  :puke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: how stupid the public is?  Or, does Trump hate them as much as the rest of us do?  NE1 knoa?  :shrug:

p.s. If I were American I would EMBARASSED at how REPULSIVE the democrats are :shudder:

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: how stupid the public is?  Or, does Trump hate them as much as the rest of us do?  NE1 knoa?  :shrug:

notice Schumer is no where to be found. he has been in hiding since the impeachment shit show started.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

notice Schumer is no where to be found. he has been in hiding since the impeachment shit show started.

Rumour has it they're making a new Beavis & Butthead movie.  He's filming, on location.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/447404544203768235/

Posted by .
Unregistered

He does!  Good call! :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:hesright:

Posted by .
Unregistered

They are all enemies of The People, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend to a point, so I believe they all have a mutual grudging respect for each other and could knock back a few beers, in private, laughing about their common interest. Then they would come out of the private room and resume screeching at each other.

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

Trump does not hang out with Pelosi. Instead he hangs out with "Hannity" and "Fox & Friends."

Those morning airheads have more influence on national policy than all of the Ivy League experts combined. :facepalm:

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

. said:

He's busy doing fundraising calls. :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
. said:

He's busy doing fundraising calls. :sad:

Schumer dropped out of sight about when Jeff Epsrein was locked up.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.