Topic: Anyone else enjoy the satisfying hollow crack of a bagger skull as it implodes beneath your fist?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:fuckyeah:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Bring it, homosex.

Posted by .
Unregistered

White genocide is all about assimilation and bastardization. It's about grinding down white (and other) families so they will, at some point, break down and go off to live somewhere else. It's about making these middle-class, super-educated, well-meaning white people look better on the outside than they do on the inside by hollowing out the family unit.

While the white family model is the dominant one in this country and around the world, it is one that most minorities probably would like to see end.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nobody can crush a human skull with a fist. That shit's for movies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: White genocide is all about assimilation and bastardization. It's about grinding down white (and other) families so they will, at some point, break down and go off to live somewhere else. It's about making these middle-class, super-educated, well-meaning white people look better on the outside than they do on the inside by hollowing out the family unit.

While the white family model is the dominant one in this country and around the world, it is one that most minorities probably would like to see end.

­
Is it? All the dating site stats show female preference of all races for white men. All of the educated professional black women I know are married to white men, or dating white men, except for one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nobody can crush a human skull with a fist. That shit's for movies.

Wrong.  There are several weak points on the skull that can be fractured with a fist.  You need to train jujitsu, like I do.  My hands have to be licensed as deadly weapons.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Is it? All the dating site stats show female preference of all races for white men. All of the educated professional black women I know are married to white men, or dating white men, except for one.

­
Link?

I think you mean MEN of all races want white women!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Unless the white man has a white bitch on the side, every single one of those bastardized families is a deleted white family unit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Link?

I think you mean MEN of all races want white women!

Women are fucking whores and want $$$, which means white dudes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :fuckyeah:

­
wanna fight?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Wrong.  There are several weak points on the skull that can be fractured with a fist.  You need to train jujitsu, like I do.  My hands have to be licensed as deadly weapons.
\

­
striking is illegal in jits, fagstain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

\

­

­
There are strikes in judo and jujitsu, using hands and feet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\

­Fracture, sure. But not an implosion. That was the wrong word, anyway. Why would it implode? It's not a vacuum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
\

­

­
There are strikes in judo and jujitsu, using hands and feet.

­
don't forget cock too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­On dating sites that cater black women, they blatantly advise them to target white men. lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­On dating sites that cater black women, they blatantly advise them to target white men. lol

­
Examples?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Examples?

­Do your own research, dolt. I'm not here to hold your hand through the scary world of search engines.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Examples?

­
Sorry you aren't white.  It's a license to dip your dick in holes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Fracture, sure. But not an implosion. That was the wrong word, anyway. Why would it implode? It's not a vacuum.

Bagger skulls are empty containers. It doesn't take much striking pressure to make them implode like TV picture tubes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Bagger skulls are empty containers. It doesn't take much striking pressure to make them implode like TV picture tubes.

­let’s fight to the death.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­let’s fight to the death.

Bring a baggie for your skull fragments.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.