Topic: Before redboards existed, how did baggots display their hatred and arrogance?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

How did lazy trolls do their trolling like you're doing here?

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

By invading Japan, to the point where some of the most beautiful, precious things, like beautiful mountains, and Tokyo, had become debris and garbage.

White nationalists in America's best known cities do the same thing. Do you know why? Because they're a bunch of stereotypical, racist white assholes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

BAG BAG BAG BAG bag bag  BAAAAAGGGGUUURRS!!  Bag  BAG.  BOG.  BAGGY.  BAGGO.  BAGGI.  BAGGEE.  BAGGISH.  BOGGISH.  BAGGORINII.  BAG-BOG.  BORG.  BORK BORK.  Bag-her!  Bag-him!  Bag it all!  Bag my tacos!  Big BAG!  BIG BIG BAG!  Bagging with a stick.  Bagging with extra bagger sauce and a cherry bagger on top.  And sprinkled baggers.  Bagger, medium rare, please.  It’s in the bag.  Bag it up.  Bag ‘em and tag ‘em.  Biggity baggity boo.  Bag this, bag that, bag to bag another day.  BAG.  FAG.  BAG.  FAG.  BAG.  FAG. More of the ol’ baggaroooo.  Bagged.  Bagging.  I’m a bagger, you’re a bagger, wouldn’t you like to be a bagger too?  BIGGA BAG!  BIGGA BAG!  BAGGER!  B-A-G-G-E-R.  That spells BAGGER!  Gab bag.  BOG.  BIG.  BUG.  BYG.  NO!  BAG!!!!  Bagger of Bartlett Town.  Grocery bags.  Garbage bags.  Cheeto bags.  Potato chip bags.  Fun bags.  GLAD bags.  Gad bags.  Live to bag another day.  Doggie bag.  BAG BAG BAG.  French Baggette.  Bean bag.  Ball bag.  Hand bag.  Plastic bag.  Glad bag.  Lawn bags.  Trash bag.  Fast food bag.  Bags under your eyes.  Live and Let Bag.  The Bagger That Loved Me.  Dr. Bagger.  Never Say Bagger Again.  That’s not likely!  Ziplock bag.  Cash bag.  BAG bag BAG bag BAG bag BAG  Bagged bags inside of baggery bags.  Bagger, checkout number 1, please.  Testicle bag.  Yum!  Snagglebaggers.  Luggage.  Baggage.  Faggage.  El Baggarino Grande!  Bring a baggie fo your teef.  HERR BAGGOR.  MISTER BAGGAT.  SIR BAGGEN.  CAPTAIN BAGGORON.  Master Baggoria.  Commodore Baggs.  Bag it up, I’ll take it.  Bilbo Baggins.  Marble bag.  Burlap bag.  Bowling ball bag.  Biggity-bag-bag-bag.  Did I mention baggers yet?  BAGGER!

\
:spanky:
/
And I sucked a dick in high school.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Before redboards existed, how did baggots display their hatred and arrogance?
\
:repub:

­
Here's a room full of them creating the United States of America.

https://i.imgur.com/yTul6aO.jpg

The did other things too, though.

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/image/as17_147_22526.jpg

All motivated by bagger arrogance.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Here's a room full of them creating the United States of America.

https://i.imgur.com/yTul6aO.jpg

The did other things too, though.

https://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/image/as17_147_22526.jpg

All motivated by bagger arrogance.

There are a wide range of arguments in favor of racial solidarity, typically propagated by fascists, white supremacists, and/or others who seek to justify racism. If race is socially constructed, then that has consequences: racial inequality is already socially constructed, and its preservation is the only possible solution. Yet there are valid reasons to question the notion that racial inequality is, at most, socially constructed.

Posted by StudSupreme or Bane
Unregistered

. said: :hmmm:

We'd simply beat the shit out of pussies like you in the bathroom in between classes, during lunch break or after school in the nearby alley.

Just to rub salt into the wound, we'd sit behind you in the classroom and smack and kick you at random, and in gym class we'd stuff the basketball in your face when you took a shot, headslap you, choke you and generally bully you in wrestling, and take every opportunity to humiliate you in front of your dork loser friends and especially in front of girls.

Just sayin'.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They wrote letters to their reps in congress and called into right wing talk radio shows encouraging their reps to impeach Bill Clinton. They disowned their sons and daughters if they were gay. They blew up federal buildings and hid out in rustic bagger-nests like Ruby Ridge. They fashioned illegal suppressors at work at their machine shops and mechanic shops. All in all, if it weren't for the fact that they vote, the internet has probably given them a more harmless outlet for their impulses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Its the old time right-wingers and the national far right who have done the most damage in this country.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Its the old time right-wingers and the national far right who have done the most damage in this country.

­
I agree.

Democrats are the best. They invented and brought to power the KKK. They invented and made popular abortion to curb the growth of undesireables like white trash and nonwhites. They tried to prevent the lower class from voting and when they could fight it off no longer and less desirables attained voting rights, they invented things like affirmative action and feminism to bring them to heel. They are the literal slave masters of yesterday morphed into the financial/cultural slave masters of today. Adapt to survive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WE JOINED OUR LOCAL KLAN OR KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS, MAYBE THE ELKS OR THE MOOSE LODGE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

StudSupreme or Bane said:
We'd simply beat the shit out of pussies like you in the bathroom in between classes, during lunch break or after school in the nearby alley.

Just to rub salt into the wound, we'd sit behind you in the classroom and smack and kick you at random, and in gym class we'd stuff the basketball in your face when you took a shot, headslap you, choke you and generally bully you in wrestling, and take every opportunity to humiliate you in front of your dork loser friends and especially in front of girls.

Just sayin'.

­
:emo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Its the old time right-wingers and the national far right who have done the most damage in this country.

­The people who founded the United States were far to the right of people you call "the national far right".

They owned negroes the way you might own a horse.

They were openly White supremacist and explicitly created the United States for White people only.

The founders of the United States were un-American!
\
:insane:

:pedohunter:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.