Topic: Why are baggers so goddamn stupid
Posted by .
Unregistered

It is so tiring to be around them. They’re ignorant, angry, and utterly misinformed about everything. They live in a world of utterly insane conspiracy theories and objectively false narratives.

Can’t we round them up and ship them all to Baggerlandia?

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is the biggest crybaby on this here e-biz board. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP is the biggest crybaby on this here e-biz board. :lol:

­
Yep.  He/she/it was on the last one too.   :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It is so tiring to be around them. They’re ignorant, angry, and utterly misinformed about everything.  They live in a world of utterly insane conspiracy theories and objectively false narratives.

1.2/10. Dial it back a little.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

To what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Here they are creating Baggerlandia.

https://i.imgur.com/yTul6aO.jpg

Why are you here?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

To what?

To something a little more believable. You really should sign up for my 3 week online troll course.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It is so tiring to be around them. They’re ignorant, angry, and utterly misinformed about everything.  They live in a world of utterly insane conspiracy theories and objectively false narratives.

­Why ship us anywhere?

We're not the ones invading countries in which we don't belong.

You could always just go to Israhell, where you belong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Interracial rape is an epidemic. It is an epidemic that is underreported. It is an epidemic that is underreported because it is so commonplace, so ordinary, that few people who experience interracial rape or rape in general, will dare to speak of it, for fear of being disbelieved, mocked, or denounced as insensitive, racist, bigoted, etc.

And it will delete whites this century.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not this shit again.

:facepalm:

Baggers are dumber than dog shit X 196.
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump should build bagger only cities in the south. Probably would end up all dudes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump should build bagger only cities in the south. Probably would end up all dudes.

­
Reported 

:pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Interracial rape is an epidemic. It is an epidemic that is underreported. It is an epidemic that is underreported because it is so commonplace, so ordinary, that few people who experience interracial rape or rape in general, will dare to speak of it, for fear of being disbelieved, mocked, or denounced as insensitive, racist, bigoted, etc.

­
How can I help to speed it up?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Q: Why are baggers so goddamn stupid?

1. Inbreeding.
2. Poor Education (eg "home school" ie NO SCHOOL.)
3. Drinking polluted water from big corps benefit from dumb white trash voters who are to stupid to vote for Gov Regulations that restrict indiscriminate dumping og chemicals & pollutants which seep into water table and make white trash even more retarded.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We have to dumb things down so that libfags can understand what we are basically trying to communicate to them. Perhaps you are the one of the few who is actually reached three digits of intellect.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Interracial rape is an epidemic. It is an epidemic that is underreported. It is an epidemic that is underreported because it is so commonplace, so ordinary, that few people who experience interracial rape or rape in general, will dare to speak of it, for fear of being disbelieved, mocked, or denounced as insensitive, racist, bigoted, etc.

­
How can I help to speed it up?

­
Keep replying to yourself :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yuo just described TDS :lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We have to dumb things down so that libfags can understand what we are basically trying to communicate to them. Perhaps you are the one of the few who is actually reached three digits of intellect.

So you're saying my IQ is so high, I can boiling water?  Thank you, you dumb retard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Blue states and rd states need to go their own way.

As different as we baggers and faggers are, one thing we both have in common, is we want to separate from each other. So lets build on  that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: We have to dumb things down so that libfags can understand what we are basically trying to communicate to them. Perhaps you are the one of the few who is actually reached three digits of intellect.

So you're saying my IQ is so high, I can boiling water?  Thank you, you dumb retard.

­
See how I dumbed it down for you for you to understand? What exactly is a "dumb retard", by the way, dummy?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
See how I dumbed it down for you for you to understand? What exactly is a "dumb retard", by the way, dummy?

You wouldn't know, I suppose.
Most imbeciles are not self-aware.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

You wouldn't know, I suppose.
Most imbeciles are not self-aware.

­
Thanks for proving your theory.

:snicker:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.