Topic: BIG confession. Coming out: gender fluid
Posted by .
Unregistered

I have a confession to make. Some gender fluid came out of me today.

That's all I have to say. I won't be taking any questions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anal?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Out of your butt?

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

Lmao

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Lmao

­I know. Funny, right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does gender fluid come by the quart or gallon?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The problem is your tranny is slippin. Gotta add some gender fluid, maybe service your rods.
\
:mullet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The problem is your tranny is slippin. Gotta add some gender fluid, maybe service your rods.
\
:mullet:

:lmao:

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

I’d like to check your fluid levels and service you. 369 inspection.

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I cannot laugh at this my daughter is 13 and half her friends are 'bisexual' or 'gay' even though they claim there is no such thing as gender or sexual orientation and they have never kissed or dated another human being.  The shit they have put into these kids' heads is unreal.  Her friends deny to my face that there are XX and XY chromosomes.  Jesus, even in Thailand (where I teach often) the fucking state issued ID says Male or Female even if the person has undergone a sex change operation, it still says the original gender.

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^^
:potd::mittens:

Posted by death2me
Freedom of Movement

. said:
­I know. Funny, right?

­I do enjoy a good pun.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jesus, even in Thailand (where I teach often) the fucking state issued ID says Male or Female even if the person has undergone a sex change operation, it still says the original gender.

­They have to. Lots of ladyboys over there. Can't have them scaring off the sex tourists who aren't interested in ladyboys.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­They have to. Lots of ladyboys over there. Can't have them scaring off the sex tourists who aren't interested in ladyboys.

­
This is common in macho culture countries. Thailand, Brazil, and the Philippines have tons of transgender people. Do they start out gay then decide they’re meant to be women? It’s weird. I used to work at a mostly Latino/Cuban restaurant and bar. We’d eject patrons who would scream and call us “maricon” when sometimes the same dudes had just been grinding on some tranny’s ass on the dance floor.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.