Topic: My city's anthropoidal ooking shitskin spearchucking retards won their nfl skull-bashing contest yes
Posted by Massa
Unregistered

Notice I didn't use the n word?

Posted by .Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

Meanwhile, a browns fan ranted and cried on social media about losing their game yesterday and got so mad he jumped into Lake Erie over it. 

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/12/02/browns-fan-jumps-into-lake-erie-after-loss-to-steelers/?fbclid=IwAR0BNcsVN_5hppYH1IuPBaww7MlDMJpHHQwFTUSlEOyRAb1iHs5_ukhRG4E

Posted by .
Unregistered

you sound like a pajama boi.

Posted by .
Unregistered

the most pathetic thing about modern simian ball is that the wealthiest whites pay for tickets.  They should be the natural leaders of their people but instead blow their wealth on illiterate steroid freaks

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: the most pathetic thing about modern simian ball is that the wealthiest whites pay for tickets.  They should be the natural leaders of their people but instead blow their wealth on illiterate steroid freaks

­
exactly.   so what do you think the homeless most likely are?

Posted by .
Unregistered

the homeless are the sentient beings so demoralized by the grotesqueness of the jew they give up on life.

they are the ONLY ones obviously that see it as clearly as it is

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: the most pathetic thing about modern simian ball is that the wealthiest whites pay for tickets.  They should be the natural leaders of their people but instead blow their wealth on illiterate steroid freaks

­

Lower class whites attend via credit card ticket purchases.  I have never been to a football match my good man.

\

:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: the homeless are the sentient beings so demoralized by the grotesqueness of the jew they give up on life.

they are the ONLY ones obviously that see it as clearly as it is

­
that is why the jew is going NUTS over the homeless, they KNOW that they are mostly the people who've been cursed by the demon god, the same god that hath blessed groids, jews, faggots for their wickedness.

the homeless are martyrs to the God of Beauty

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.