Topic: You’ve got it wrong. We don’t love Trump, we hate you.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Your faggotry, cuckhold identitarianism, lack of personal responsibilty, sovereignty, and abdication of the locus of control in your lives.

Your bitchy ad hominem attacks and logical fallacies masquerading as well thought out positions.  Your allowing degenerates to influence your children.  Your worship of authority as love of state sponsored seizure.

We did the worst thing to you that you could think of. We elected someone that poisoned your day to day existence and made your lives a living misery.  And we will do it again unless you start thinking independently, cease being influenced by social engineers and panderers, and start getting back to the business of well adjusted, family and culture oriented improvement as dictated by natural law.

Remember, remember...2016 in December...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Take your meds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Take your meds.

Take that vibrating butt plug, shoved into your rectum by the DNC and their media\propaganda arm, and stick it in your mouth so we don’t have to hear your braying condescension.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Your faggotry, cuckhold identitarianism, lack of personal responsibilty, sovereignty, and abdication of the locus of control in your lives.

Your bitchy ad hominem attacks and logical fallacies masquerading as well thought out positions.  Your allowing degenerates to influence your children.  Your worship of authority as love of state sponsored seizure.

We did the worst thing to you that you could think of. We elected someone that poisoned your day to day existence and made your lives a living misery.  And we will do it again unless you start thinking independently, cease being influenced by social engineers and panderers, and start getting back to the business of well adjusted, family and culture oriented improvement as dictated by natural law.

­Post of the fucking year!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Your faggotry, cuckhold identitarianism, lack of personal responsibilty, sovereignty, and abdication of the locus of control in your lives.

­gre

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said:

:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This. As. Fuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any of you expert closet faggots know where I can get my free DNC vibrating buttplug from?­ :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is a crook.
Makes Nixon seem like a saint.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump is an avatar of the rage that mentally-ill losers and failures have against the system. Trump being a mentally-ill failure himself, makes it a perfect pairing.

So what if he is tasked with destroying the country in which the mentally-ill losers have to live in by the foreign hostile power that got him elected. Its upsetting people and baggers unworthy of attention are getting the negative attention they crave and that's all that matters to mentally-ill people :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump is an avatar of the rage that mentally-ill losers and failures have against the system. Trump being a mentally-ill failure himself, makes it a perfect pairing.

So what if he is tasked with destroying the country in which the mentally-ill losers have to live in by the foreign hostile power that got him elected. Its upsetting people and baggers unworthy of attention are getting the negative attention they crave and that's all that matters to mentally-ill people :lol:

­
Any of you expert closet faggots know where I can get my free DNC vibrating buttplug from?­ 

From this guy, probably.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump is an avatar of the rage that mentally-ill losers and failures have against the system. Trump being a mentally-ill failure himself, makes it a perfect pairing.

You’re mentally ill, or stupid as fuck, thinking that a country posting memes on Faceberg actually turned the tide in an election.

Like op said, it’s people like you that are responsible for Trumps election, and all your problems will disappear the minute you straighten out your thinking.

If not, we can do this to you fucking people every four years until you all die of heart attacks from the impotent rage.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This would be more challenging if bagger degenerates were capable of writing their own material and didn't just repeat things you post back to you like the projector-in-chief taught them to :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This would be more challenging if bagger degenerates were capable of writing their own material and didn't just repeat things you post back to you like the projector-in-chief taught them to :lol:

­
:lol:

You are homosex.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

You are homosex.
\
:doublewide:

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This would be more challenging if bagger degenerates were capable of writing their own material and didn't just repeat things you post back to you like the projector-in-chief taught them to :lol:

­
Using ad hominem attacks and derision to establish superiority again, eh Sparky?

Just because you and your ilk regurgitate the same asinine straw men, conclusion jumping, speculation, innuendo, and every logical fallacy your freshmen debate teacher said would make you sound like an imbecile, doesn’t make you smarter, or relevant.

Like I said in my original post, start acting and thinking right, or we will politically fuck you the rest of your little precious cuckholdery up for the next generation.

We know what makes you crazy and we won’t hesitate to do it again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Using ad hominem attacks and derision to establish superiority again, eh Sparky?

Just because you and your ilk regurgitate the same asinine straw men, conclusion jumping, speculation, innuendo, and every logical fallacy your freshmen debate teacher said would make you sound like an imbecile, doesn’t make you smarter, or relevant.

Like I said in my original post, start acting and thinking right, or we will politically fuck you the rest of your little precious cuckholdery up for the next generation.

We know what makes you crazy and we won’t hesitate to do it again.

Fuck! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can understand and sympathize with this type of Trump supporter. It's a good post. I don't think blowing a hole in the ship because you hate the officers while you're all out in the middle of the ocean is the right way to go, but I can at least understand the rage. 

However, guys like OP are a small fraction of Trump supporters. A very small fraction. All of the Trump supporters I know irl REALLY ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID. I mean, the MAGA hat wearing, FB meme posting, rally attending, "God Bless Our President" types are the overhwhelming majority. They are the base. People like OP are rare and get silenced in almost all Republican spaces if they speak out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

However, guys like OP are a small fraction of Trump supporters. A very small fraction. All of the Trump supporters I know irl REALLY ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID. I mean, the MAGA hat wearing, FB meme posting, rally attending, "God Bless Our President" types are the overhwhelming majority. They are the base. People like OP are rare and get silenced in almost all Republican spaces if they speak out.

­
  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I can understand and sympathize with this type of Trump supporter. It's a good post. I don't think blowing a hole in the ship because you hate the officers while you're all out in the middle of the ocean is the right way to go, but I can at least understand the rage. 

r u jelli, gumtahdo? lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
r u jelli, gumtahdo? lol

Jelly of what? I wouldn't be caught dead associating with your kind.

I'm sad for America and the world, but not jealous.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I can understand and sympathize with this type of Trump supporter. It's a good post. I don't think blowing a hole in the ship because you hate the officers while you're all out in the middle of the ocean is the right way to go, but I can at least understand the rage. 

Bullshit.  And I’ll prove it to you.

If you and your coterie of useful idiots for the left started supporting Trump, without changing your condescending, infantile, and passive aggressive cultural exceptionalism, we would elect someone else just as vexing and aggravating to you.

You see, it’s you and people like you who are responsible for the Trump presidency.  Let that sink in for minute before dropping off your 5 year old at a transvestite story time at the library.  Today, they’re teaching about fist fucking.  Don’t want your child to miss that!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Bullshit.  And I’ll prove it to you.

If you and your coterie of useful idiots for the left started supporting Trump, without changing your condescending, infantile, and passive aggressive cultural exceptionalism, we would elect someone else just as vexing and aggravating to you.

You see, it’s you and people like you who are responsible for the Trump presidency.  Let that sink in for minute before dropping off your 5 year old at a transvestite story time at the library.  Today, they’re teaching about fist fucking.  Don’t want your child to miss that!

Wrong. I'm pretty independent minded. I'm not down with all of the left wing cultural craziness. I do believe in common sense left wing things like universal health care and gun control, though. I'm also a realist about race and Islam. So, basically I'm not welcome in either camp. I would have been willing to accept the status quo on health care and guns in order to support a race conscious President if he had been someone compelling and inspiring, but you guys nominated Donald Trump instead. I'm too old to vote for him just for "lulz".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Wrong. I'm pretty independent minded. I'm not down with all of the left wing cultural craziness. I do believe in common sense left wing things like universal health care and gun control, though. I'm also a realist about race and Islam. So, basically I'm not welcome in either camp. I would have been willing to accept the status quo on health care and guns in order to support a race conscious President if he had been someone compelling and inspiring, but you guys nominated Donald Trump instead. I'm too old to vote for him just for "lulz".

­
Gun control? :lol:

Just another Statist knob.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.