Topic: HOLY SHIT: Hunter Biden will plead guilty to Finance Charges!!1!
Posted by .
Unregistered

I mean:

GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter To Plead Guilty To Campaign Finance Charge, May Resign

(CNN)Rep. Duncan Hunter -- who is accused of illegally dipping into campaign funds to pay for vacations, video games and more -- will plead guilty in federal court on Tuesday, CNN confirmed on Monday.
"I'm going to change my plea to guilty," Hunter said in an interview with CNN affiliate KUSI. One of Hunter's attorneys, Devin Burstein, confirmed to CNN on Monday afternoon that the plea will be guilty.
"I think it's important that people know that I did make mistakes. I did not properly monitor or account for my campaign money," Hunter said.
"I am responsible for my campaign and what happens to my campaign money," he added.
Citing the reasons for his change of heart, Hunter said, "I think it's important not to have a trial for three reasons and those three reasons are my kids."

Selfish Republican cunt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

His own wife turned on him with the feds after he initially threw her under the bus. All this guy had to do was drink in private and show up. He had a sweet legacy gig.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Joins New York Republican Rep. Chris Collins who plead GUILTY to insider trading earlier this year.  Is being a criminal a pre-requisite for being a Republican? - looks like yes!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: His own wife turned on him with the feds after he initially threw her under the bus. All this guy had to do was drink in private and show up. He had a sweet legacy gig.

He was a pompous loudmouth pig.  Kept jerking himself off about being a former Marine.  I love the video when he gets yelled at by a real Military Man, during some congressional hearing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
He was a pompous loudmouth pig.  Kept jerking himself off about being a former Marine.  I love the video when he gets yelled at by a real Military Man, during some congressional hearing.

­
You can hear his little balls shrivel up and climb back into this abdomen when General Odierno rips him a new vagina. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah, yeah stupid faggers. Remember how you got all of your weak Hillary glory BEFORE the 2016 election? :lol: Well, go ahead and get what you can get now, Shirley! Hunter Biden will STILL be found guilty of finance crimes and you'll by the usual mopey, whiny redboard bitch that we all piss on when he does, so....  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yeah, yeah stupid faggers. Remember how you got all of your weak Hillary glory BEFORE the 2016 election? :lol: Well, go ahead and get what you can get now, Shirley! Hunter Biden will STILL be found guilty of finance crimes and you'll by the usual mopey, whiny redboard bitch that we all piss on when he does, so....  :lol:

You seem upset.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yeah, yeah stupid faggers. Remember how you got all of your weak Hillary glory BEFORE the 2016 election? :lol: Well, go ahead and get what you can get now, Shirley! Hunter Biden will STILL be found guilty of finance crimes and you'll by the usual mopey, whiny redboard bitch that we all piss on when he does, so....  :lol:

This right here is Trump's "Dumb State"
Silly angry frothy TeaBaggers still have Hillary in their heads while Trump sucks Putin's cock and swallows all that Russian smegma cumb, while give him power and making America a shadow of the power it once was.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
This right here is Trump's "Dumb State"
Silly angry frothy TeaBaggers still have Hillary in their heads while Trump sucks Putin's cock and swallows all that Russian smegma cumb, while give him power and making America a shadow of the power it once was.

Trump has been a lot harder on Russia that Obama and Clinton were, :dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This ain't Biden, dopes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Trump has been a lot harder on Russia that Obama and Clinton were, :dumbass:

You got it wrong buddy, Russia has been harder, and deeper, inside Trump's fat ass.  Creampie'd!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You got it wrong buddy, Russia has been harder, and deeper, inside Trump's fat ass.  Creampie'd!

­
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Prove it dumbass, we all know what Hillary and Obama did!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.