Topic: It would be better to just accept pedophilia than let jews us our sexual morality against us
Posted by .
Unregistered

[quote:Anonymous Coward 78101959:MV80MTk1MDM5Xzc2Mzc4Nzk4XzQzNUYzNUU3]

Epstein was an Israel intelligence operation, entraping powerful individuals and politicians in the United States

https://mobile.twitter.com/kppotatoes/status/1185649809983758337
[/quote]

Roy Cohn ran homosexual pedophile rings to video tape and blackmail everyone in congress, that's how they got Usa into wwII.  that's how they got them to round up Germans, Italians, Japanese and put them in camps,

it would be better for everyone to just accept pedophilia than let them get away with blackmailing all these people and get them to destroy the world, as in literally destroy it with nuclear weapons.

sex is not the end of the world, but it will be if we let them use our sexual morality against us to blow up the world

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^ :insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

beware. pedo alert.
\
:pedobear:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Roy Cohn ran homosexual pedophile rings to video tape and blackmail everyone in congress, that's how they got Usa into wwII.  that's how they got them to round up Germans, Italians, Japanese and put them in camps,

it would be better for everyone to just accept pedophilia than let them get away with blackmailing all these people and get them to destroy the world, as in literally destroy it with nuclear weapons.

sex is not the end of the world, but it will be if we let them use our sexual morality against us to blow up the world

­
Well this is a new argument:  it's not that the Jews makes people pedophiles, but rather than pedophilia is a way of FIGHTING Da Joos(TM)

Posted by .
Unregistered

let the pink pedo flow freely, it's just what whytes do

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: let the pink pedo flow freely, it's just what whytes do

­:carlton:

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

This is a worn out old argument, using the geo political threat of blackmail to justify destroying morality.  "Legalizing and normalizing homosexuality will end blackmail leverage over rich and powerful people".  The problem is, let this go on long enough and there won't even be a country or nation of any value left defending.  If we aren't losing to the blackmail itself, we lose the morality and government policy necessary to keep society strong and not have it rot out the bottom.  Blackmail is bad, but sexual immorality and normalizing what is unhealthy and destructive can be fatal to civilizations.  It isn't a nice scenario we are dealing with, I understand that absolutely.  But then again when is it?

Deepfakes are the answer.  Eventually claim that videos of real actions used to blackmail are just fakes and keep pushing narratives that these are just creative and talented hackers and programmers making trouble for people.  We can attempt to keep up morality to keep society strong and try to protect those who do get caught in these types of traps.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Duckford.nli said: This is a worn out old argument, using the geo political threat of blackmail to justify destroying morality.  "Legalizing and normalizing homosexuality will end blackmail leverage over rich and powerful people".  The problem is, let this go on long enough and there won't even be a country or nation of any value left defending.  If we aren't losing to the blackmail itself, we lose the morality and government policy necessary to keep society strong and not have it rot out the bottom.  Blackmail is bad, but sexual immorality and normalizing what is unhealthy and destructive can be fatal to civilizations.  It isn't a nice scenario we are dealing with, I understand that absolutely.  But then again when is it?

Deepfakes are the answer.  Eventually claim that videos of real actions used to blackmail are just fakes and keep pushing narratives that these are just creative and talented hackers and programmers making trouble for people.  We can attempt to keep up morality to keep society strong and try to protect those who do get caught in these types of traps.

yes.  i know they have a huge gay pride shit at cIA, FBI, Nsa, it's at the very least full of homosexuals so...

seems like it's really only the straights who get blackmails though, 

the whole 'coming out' thing, like nobody cares, i don't think anybody ever fucking cared.  I mean I cared, people i knew cared but it was just kind of 'ehhh, ok, i think of them a little less now but , maybe 20% less??  it never reaches the threshhold of violence against the state

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.