Topic: Why are there ZERO speeches by Churchill, Roosevelt or Stalin which mentioned German "death camps"?
Posted by .
Unregistered

BECAUSE THEY ABSOLUTELY NEVER FUCKING EXISTED, YOU UNEDUCATED, SENSELESS MONKEY-MINDED MORONS! 

/

:EMMA:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When you think about it... :dimbulb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

there's speeches about death camps for german population though. so there was actually 6 million germans exterminated after the war in camps, maybe.  maybe it was honest mistake, they could 'germans' mixed up with 'jews'

there's stuff about that by leaders on both sides.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do you actually live independently or are you out on some sort of day release? Do you have a minder when you go to the library to get on the internet? Are there other tards there like in a group or is it just you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

the stories of the death camps where millions of Germans died are beyond horrified.  they just put up some barbed wire, left them in a field of mud to die.  

the Americans were ordered to show them no mercy, no pity, not to feed them, they were told they were bad, bad people, horrible and they must be shown no mercy.

just as I commanded them
\
:666:­

here patton laughs about the extermination of Germans, who were heroes fighting to save Europe from demonic conquest

an illiterate dork who couldn't be taught to read by the finest schools in America

one moron to lead them all

evil idiots were taught it was all a game, and that America had won, there was no real reason for fighting the war other than action and glory, Americans and American solderis excepted this explanaton.

yayy, we won
:winner:

no you didn't win, you idiots, what you won was eternal slavery to the devil

Posted by .
Unregistered

The jews tried their holocaust shtick at least twice before Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany. I have researched this ad nauseum and can back this up with plenty of non-disputable, trusted, hard-core evidence. One of the greatest assets to the perpetuation of the holocaust tale is the lack of the ability of the masses to read and understand the German language.

Ever notice that when one disputes the holocaust tale, real, scholarly evidence is NEVER offered and only insults or name calling ensues?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Deep down, the world knows that they were lowkey approving it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Second poster.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tales of the Holohoax, still available on Amazon

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Do you actually live independently or are you out on some sort of day release? Do you have a minder when you go to the library to get on the internet? Are there other tards there like in a group or is it just you?

Yes, Jew Faggot, everybody who SEES THE MOTHERFUCKING JEW can't think or spell on their own! AND YOU WONDER WHY EVERYBODY ON PLANET EARTH HATES YOU MOTHERFUCKING KIKE BITCHES!!!!!!! :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The jews tried their holocaust shtick at least twice before Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany. I have researched this ad nauseum and can back this up with plenty of non-disputable, trusted, hard-core evidence. One of the greatest assets to the perpetuation of the holocaust tale is the lack of the ability of the masses to read and understand the German language.

Ever notice that when one disputes the holocaust tale, real, scholarly evidence is NEVER offered and only insults or name calling ensues?

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Second poster. :crybaby:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why?  Because they did not want to violate the copyright rights of the (((professional victim class)))

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: the stories of the death camps where millions of Germans died are beyond horrified.  they just put up some barbed wire, left them in a field of mud to die.  

the Americans were ordered to show them no mercy, no pity, not to feed them, they were told they were bad, bad people, horrible and they must be shown no mercy.

just as I commanded them
\
:666:­

here patton laughs about the extermination of Germans, who were heroes fighting to save Europe from demonic conquest

Karma swallowed that old fagger the same way it swallowed Hillary and is now swallowing the weak and pathetic dim party. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yes, Jew Faggot, everybody who SEES THE MOTHERFUCKING JEW can't think or spell on their own! AND YOU WONDER WHY EVERYBODY ON PLANET EARTH HATES YOU MOTHERFUCKING KIKE BITCHES!!!!!!! :lmao:

­\
:insane:

Yes, the truth is out there on the Tripod plain text site that knows what thousands of veterans who liberated the camps and historians who poured over the documents don’t.

Irving lost his trial. :snicker:

Go back and read Hitler’s War. Irving didn’t deny the Holocaust. He just showed that Hitler never signed a formal order, which is true. Irving switched positions later.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The jews tried their holocaust shtick at least twice before Hitler was appointed Chancellor of Germany. I have researched this ad nauseum and can back this up with plenty of non-disputable, trusted, hard-core evidence. One of the greatest assets to the perpetuation of the holocaust tale is the lack of the ability of the masses to read and understand the German language.

it was 6 million in the inquisition first, then they said 6 million died in the WWI, 

I remember how they used to rant about the inquisition all the time, before the holocaust it was the inquisition, the inquisition, the inquisition.

the inquisition had legs, 300 years and worldwide.   of course people who worship jews , i.e christians, my god, how BAD do you need to fuck up to get thrown out of a country that worships your race, theoretically?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­\
:insane:

Yes, the truth is out there on the Tripod plain text site that knows what thousands of veterans who liberated the camps and historians who poured over the documents don’t.

Irving lost his trial. :snicker:

Go back and read Hitler’s War. Irving didn’t deny the Holocaust. He just showed that Hitler never signed a formal order, which is true. Irving switched positions later.

I'll bet you RUN from the Leuchter Report - JEW BITCH! :lol: I'll bet you INSTANTLY resort to insult and complaints about the process! :lol: DO TELL ALL US GROWN MOTHERFUCKING REDBOARD MEN how his report is 'proven pseudoscientific' and 'invalid' because his operating 'licences' were not in order and not valid in the hoax death camp countries anyway and the Jews didn't say he could take all that evidence that he used to SCIENTIFICALLY PROVE BEYOND ANY POSSIBILITY THAT THE HOLOCAUST IS A FUCKING HOAX!!

There is not a sane person on earth who would read the Leuchter Report and not laugh at themselves for ever believing the holocaust completely impossible bullshit that the hideous Jew has been shoving down our throats for 75 years. 

FUCK YOU, MAGGOT JEW!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
it was 6 million in the inquisition first, then they said 6 million died in the WWI, 

I remember how they used to rant about the inquisition all the time, before the holocaust it was the inquisition, the inquisition, the inquisition.

the inquisition had legs, 300 years and worldwide.   of course people who worship jews , i.e christians, my god, how BAD do you need to fuck up to get thrown out of a country that worships your race, theoretically?

­
The Holy Inquisition did not target Jews, only Christian heretics and the Marrano conversos who secretly practiced demonic Talmudism.

Over 300 years the Spanish INQ. executed about 3000 peeps, crazy heretics like Jim Jones or Koresh

Posted by .
Unregistered

There is overwhelming evidence that the '6 million' bullshit is fake. You have MAJOR jewish authorities, not just the odd insignificant rabbi or delusional jew, using and reprinting the 6,000,000 number as a jewish suffering/casualty figure for well over sixty years before it became 'holocaust' gospel (purported and popularized by those who would have been intimately familiar with the previous '6,000,000' claim). Coincidence? Please. To argue coincidence you'd have to do an awful lot of mental gymnastics, but to be honest that is nothing new in holocaustian literature.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There is overwhelming evidence that the '6 million' bullshit is fake. You have MAJOR jewish authorities, not just the odd insignificant rabbi or delusional jew, using and reprinting the 6,000,000 number as a jewish suffering/casualty figure for well over sixty years before it became 'holocaust' gospel (purported and popularized by those who would have been intimately familiar with the previous '6,000,000' claim). Coincidence? Please. To argue coincidence you'd have to do an awful lot of mental gymnastics, but to be honest that is nothing new in holocaustian literature.

THIS.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.