Topic: What's the point of your bullying of trans people?
Posted by death2me
Black Trans Lives Matter!

What benefit do you derive from doing so? Why bother?

Posted by .
Unregistered

we don't.

Just keep in the closet.

Posted by death2me

. said: we don't.

Just keep in the closet.

This is false. You idiots post anti-trans screeds here (and especially on the shitboard) all the time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't. I don't really wish them harm, either.
However, they are repulsive and unnatural. And, the media's embrace of them have made lots of people with various mental illnesses think they're "trans." They're not, they're just fucked up.
All bullshit anyway - this was all considered a psychological disorder until recently - I'm sure it will be again before long.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

Just keep in the closet.

This is false. You idiots post anti-trans screeds here (and especially on the shitboard) all the time.

­
:fuckyou:

I don't attack trans.

keep your bizarre world out of my space or else.

:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I just ignore them because I am an agorist.

If I’m forced to deal with, interact, engage in commerce, have sex, or forfeit assets through seizure for that group, God fucking help the party responsible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don't. I don't really wish them harm, either.
However, they are repulsive and unnatural. And, the media's embrace of them have made lots of people with various mental illnesses think they're "trans." They're not, they're just fucked up.
All bullshit anyway - this was all considered a psychological disorder until recently - I'm sure it will be again before long.

^^^^^ This ^^^^

And, death2me, why aren't you dead yet?

Posted by .
Unregistered

We need to bring back nut houses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't bully them. But I do think transsexualism is a mental illness and the treatment for it is not necessarily surgical. And I resent being called a hater because of my opinion, which is not hateful at all, but only at odds with current prejudice. I say live and let live. So stop bullying me for being rich and always trying to take my money. Stop threatening to take away my guns and intruding on my religious beliefs. You libs are the bullies.

Posted by death2me

. said: I don't. I don't really wish them harm, either.

That's a rather rude thing to say. I see comments like this as bullying.

Posted by .heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

Trans people demand other people ignore facts and pretend lies are the truth.

Trans people demand acceptance from others but cannot accept themselves for who they are.

Trans people want to use bathrooms, Compete in athletic contests, and get scholarships and special treatment all at the detriment of women.

Tans people are an abomination of nature.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:
That's a rather rude thing to say. I see comments like this as bullying.

­
Got it snowflake. :lol:

Posted by death2me

.heterosexual Hal said: Trans people demand other people ignore facts and pretend lies are the truth.

Trans people demand acceptance from others but cannot accept themselves for who they are.

Trans people want to use bathrooms, Compete in athletic contests, and get scholarships and special treatment all at the detriment of women.

Tans people are an abomination of nature.

These opinions are all disputed and we are not going to come to a consensus and that is what it is. :shrug:

So why bother shitting all over trans people? Why bother offering your (wrong) opinion on someone's gender identity? What business is it of yours? 

I can see the TERF women tards not feeling safe showering next to an unfamiliar person with a penis, but I don't get the hate. These are such obscure cases. Hardly worth the continual scorn that trans people receive from the red boards.

Posted by .
Unregistered

At no point in my life have I concerned myself with what trannies or homosexuals do.­

On the other hand, Baggers are fearful, jealous and greedy. Driven mad and want those tranny cocks stuffed into the closet with them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: At no point in my life have I concerned myself with what trannies or homosexuals do.­

On the other hand, Baggers are fearful, jealous and greedy. Driven mad and want those tranny cocks stuffed into the closet with them.

Baggers

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Death2Me, I know you're a guy who likes guys. Would you date a F2M tranny who didn't want to have a dick attached to her lady parts?

Posted by death2me

. said: Death2Me, I know you're a guy who likes guys. Would you date a F2M tranny who didn't want to have a dick attached to her lady parts?

I would not find such a person attractive, though I should give all non-abusive people a chance.

I would treat such a person with due respect and courtesy though.

I've seen a few extreme trans activists on Twatter claim that "genital preferences" are transphobic (and are themselves a fetish :wtf:), which is a bullshit position to me.

Posted by death2me

. said: I just ignore them because I am an agorist.

If I’m forced to deal with, interact, engage in commerce, have sex, or forfeit assets through seizure for that group, God fucking help the party responsible.

I AM STAUNCHLY OPPOSED TO RECEIVING FORCED HAND JOBS FROM TRANS PEOPLE!!!
\
:insane:­

Also, asset seizure and forfeiture on behalf of someone else is called "society" has been practised for ten thousand years.

Posted by death2me

Just keep in the closet.

We shouldn't have to and won't do so. Thanks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

Just keep in the closet.

We shouldn't have to and won't do so. Thanks.

­

You have to understand the mind of a bagger or reactionary conservative pretending not to be a bagger.

Gay sex to them is enhanced by being sinful, taboo or forbidden, even illegal. They enjoy gay sex, and thoughts of gay sex. They want it in the closet, they are even telling you so. 

If these things are out in the open and allowable, it totally ruins it for them.

Posted by death2me

. said:
­

You have to understand the mind of a bagger or reactionary conservative pretending not to be a bagger.

Gay sex to them is enhanced by being sinful, taboo or forbidden, even illegal. They enjoy gay sex, and thoughts of gay sex. They want it in the closet, they are even telling you so. 

If these things are out in the open and allowable, it totally ruins it for them.

I find it odd that the bigots on the red boards post about gay sex a lot more frequently than I do. It would seem that they are constantly thinking of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's hardly bullying. I'm pretty sure there are no transfreaks here.

We can't criticise? Must we stomach it in silence?

Do you stay silent about 'baggers'?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Death2Me sounds unusually uppity today.

Here is a suggestion for you, try and take it on board:  WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS, TRANSGENDER PEOPLE, LESBIANS, GENDER FLUID PEOPLE, LGBT PEOPLE, CROSS DRESSERS OR ANYBODY ELSE.  WE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THEM.  :mittens:

THAT is YOUR problem.  YOU demand, DEMAND that WE have to CARE about you and these people.  FUCK YOU.  WE. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT. YOU.
\
:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The tranny cries out as it strikes you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­^^^
Observe fag logic above. Everyone who speaks out against depraved homosexual behavior is them, themselves, a depraved homosexual.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.