Topic: The death of King Abdullah is way, way bigger than you people realize.
Posted by .
Unregistered

The kingdom is going to collapse. Imagine the likes of ISIS controlling the price of oil. By this time next year, that's exactly what's going to happen.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

:rolleyes:

No it's not.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: :rolleyes:

No it's not.

­
I'll fucking murder you and your entire family for questioning me, you cocksucking piece of shit.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
I'll fucking murder you and your entire family for questioning me, you cocksucking piece of shit.

­
You'll waddle up your basement stairs in your trench-coat, fedora and katana then your mother will stop you and ask you to take out the garbage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
You'll waddle up your basement stairs in your trench-coat, fedora and katana then your mother will stop you and ask you to take out the garbage.

­
Hey you fatass civilian puke, you have NO idea who you're talking to. You just fucked with the wrong Marine, son. I'm the fucking Lizard King.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The old crypto-chozun actually did finally pass..Is there a designated heir?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: The old crypto-chozun actually did finally pass..Is there a designated heir?

­
Yeah

Posted by .
Unregistered

$1.64 in Flyoverville.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's the game plan?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just another dead Sand african. No big deal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Aren't these guys supplying about half the worlds oil right now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

the US gets roughly SIX PERCENT of it's oil from SA...most of it comes from Canada

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: the US gets roughly SIX PERCENT of it's oil from SA...most of it comes from Canada­

WHO RULES BARTERTOWN?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The kingdom is going to collapse. Imagine the likes of ISIS controlling the price of oil. By this time next year, that's exactly what's going to happen.

Now Iran has ICBMs capable of hitting the US and the problems in yemen. Obama says everything is fine in both countries. Now even some of the dems are questing the presidents judgement. How long do you think it will be before they start Impeachment proceedings?

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
Now Iran has ICBMs capable of hitting the US and the problems in yemen. 

:lol:  Even if they did (they don't) what would they arm them with?  A box of hand grenades?

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
:lol:  Even if they did (they don't) what would they arm them with?  A box of hand grenades?

Laugh you DUMBFUCK they are working on the warhead to put ontop of that ICBM. You don't build the rocket without something to put on it. Wake the fuck up!

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said:
Laugh you DUMBFUCK they are working on the warhead to put ontop of that ICBM. You don't build the rocket without something to put on it. Wake the fuck up!

:shrug:  I have no dog in this fight.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What's the game plan?

­
Buy Doritos. Lots and lots of Doritos.

Oh, and Mt Dew too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Buried with a donkey
He's my favorite honkey !

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The old crypto-chozun actually did finally pass..Is there a designated heir?

­half the country are his offspring, 37 official sons, 48 daughters

Posted by .
Unregistered

well you know these rich families over there, him and his hundred cousins get to have their way with most of the women so most of the people are the children  of these ruling dynasties, that is how they stay in power cuz he's  all of their daddy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Buy Doritos. Lots and lots of Doritos.

Oh, and Mt Dew too.

­
I love Cool Ranch Doritos. Another delicious snack are jalapeno Cheetos­.

imageimage

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Hey you fatass civilian puke, you have NO idea who you're talking to. You just fucked with the wrong Marine, son. I'm the fucking Lizard King.

:za:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.