Topic: Iowa Senator Joni Ernst says she used to "Wear Bucket on Head" for No Apparent Reason
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: keke

Give up gomer Impeachment is comming.

­Better hurry, less than two years left in office.


Posted by .
Unregistered


TPTB have no interest in dumping Obozo now, they have plans for him.


Posted by .
Unregistered


THATS A NICE CHUNK OF GIMMEDAT


Posted by .
Unregistered


http://www.salon.com/2015/01/21/not_so_lame_duck_president_cajoles_trolls_the_gop/

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/21/state_of_the_gop_is_broken_i_thought_joni_ernst_was_bad_then_i_watched_ted_cruz/


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hmmm.  Libs seem pretty afraid of her. 

I'm definitely starting to warm up to her even more, now.



"Uhhh.  Umm.  She said something playful about her childhood!  Jump on it and try to turn a teakettle into a tempest!   Global warming!  ARRRGHHHHH!"
\
:lib:


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said: Hmmm.  Libs seem pretty afraid of her. 

I'm definitely starting to warm up to her even more, now.



"Uhhh.  Umm.  She said something playful about her childhood!  Jump on it and try to turn a teakettle into a tempest!   Global warming!  ARRRGHHHHH!"
\
:lib:

No one is afraid of buckethead.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
No one is afraid of buckethead.

­
Oh yes, you are.  Libs are always threatened by strong women who espouse right-leaning values.  Libs pander to this base of making women feel victimized by a "male dominant, misogynist" American society and need to keep them feeling that way so they can appear to be the white knights.  When women are empowered and show themselves as equals to their male counterparts, you guys realize you have nothing left to offer.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said:
­
Oh yes, you are.  Libs are always threatened by strong women who espouse right-leaning values.  Libs pander to this base of making women feel victimized by a "male dominant, misogynist" American society and need to keep them feeling that way so they can appear to be the white knights.  When women are empowered and show themselves as equals to their male counterparts, you guys realize you have nothing left to offer.

Oh, now you bagsters are pro-woman?


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
Oh, now you bagsters are pro-woman?

­
We never were anti-women.  You libs manipulate the narrative to fit whatever grand schemes you have.  If you don't like the truth, you make the truth into whatever you want it to be.  Pretty pathetic, but the country's eyes are opening and a more informed and educated public will eventually see through this kind of chicanery.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said:
­
We never were anti-women.  You libs manipulate the narrative to fit whatever grand schemes you have.  If you don't like the truth, you make the truth into whatever you want it to be.  Pretty pathetic, but the country's eyes are opening and a more informed and educated public will eventually see through this kind of chicanery.

Really? can't help but notice all you bagsters screeching misogynistic crap about women day and night on this board. 

WOMEN ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS! THEY BELONG IN THE KITCHEN!
\
:repub:


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Gumbi said:
Really? can't help but notice all you bagsters screeching misogynistic crap about women day and night on this board. 

WOMEN ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS! THEY BELONG IN THE KITCHEN!
\
:repub:

­
Yes, because Hollywood and the entertainment industry are always so much kinder in its treatment and portrayal of women.  :rolleyes:

It's actually pretty laughable that liberals portray themselves as tolerant, yet who was the president that gave the first SecState position to a person of color?  Or to a female?  Hint:  It wasn't Bill or Barrack.  

Also, for the record, I would be more than willing to bet that half of the "women are worthless" posts are coming from people who consistently vote Democrat.  Not that any of you would admit it, since you're all the worst hypocrites there are.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said:
­
Yes, because Hollywood and the entertainment industry are always so much kinder in its treatment and portrayal of women.  :rolleyes:

It's actually pretty laughable that liberals portray themselves as tolerant, yet who was the president that gave the first SecState position to a person of color?  Or to a female?  Hint:  It wasn't Bill or Barrack.  

Also, for the record, I would be more than willing to bet that half of the "women are worthless" posts are coming from people who consistently vote Democrat.  Not that any of you would admit it, since you're all the worst hypocrites there are.

No, I'm pretty sure the 'women are worthess' screeches come from basement baggurs who also like to screech about nggers, spics, kikes, etc.

Baggurs are idiots.

Bread bags ... baggurs .... :lol: What a coinkydink!


Posted by .
Unregistered


You fucks are the Idiots you don't own guns.


Posted by The Gumbi
Unregistered


. said: You fucks are the Idiots you don't own guns.

Look! A bagster cowering in fear who clutches onto his gun. It's a SCAWEY world out there!

Why is it that bagsters cannot write coherent sentences?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close