Topic: Trump just committed witness intimidation DURING the testimony.
Posted by death2me
Black Trans Lives Matter!


https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-hearing-11-15-19/h_1e0bf8f76caeaa92d77b08ac44ef9675

FFS. :facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Baggers are asking why a 5 foot tall redheaded woman couldn't fix all of Somalia's problems :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


So they are listening to his tweets durning hearing?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So they are listening to his tweets durning hearing?
\
:winner:

­
They have staff that do that for them, believe it or not :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
They have staff that do that for them, believe it or not :lol:

So if I post here I think she is a dumb cunt, I did something illegal? Same thing right?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
So if I post here I think she is a dumb cunt, I did something illegal? Same thing right?
\
:winner:

­
No, you being retarded is funny. The President intimidating a witness before congress in realtime is illegal and sure to be another separate article of impeachment.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
No, you being retarded is funny. The President intimidating a witness before congress in realtime is illegal and sure to be another separate article of impeachment.

So schiff broke the law, she never would have known if he hadn't read it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
So schiff broke the law, she never would have known if he hadn't read it.
\
:insane:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Exactly dah!


Posted by .
Unregistered


So what did he tweet?

CNN ain’t gonna tell us.

nice link
:dumbass:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Trump tweets are attacks! Worse than a drone strike! Worse than dropping the A-bomb! I'm so triggered I'm going to die!

We're all going to die from Trump's tweets!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Trump tweeted this about the Ambassador:

"The ugly Ambasador to THE Ukraine who even dogs run away from is testafying about things SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT. She said I drove a car in Rejakvik. I NEVER DROVE A CONFACAE"


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://neonnettle.com/news/9382-obama-s-ukraine-ambassador-accused-of-lying-under-oath-in-impeachment-inquiry


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Trump tweeted this about the Ambassador:

"The ugly Ambasador to THE Ukraine who even dogs run away from is testafying about things SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT. She said I drove a car in Rejakvik. I NEVER DROVE A CONFACAE"

­
I'M SO TRIGGERED!
\
:bluebunny:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Yovanovitch said she was “shocked and devastated” when she learned Trump described her as “bad news” to Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky in a July 25 phone call during which he asked his Ukranian counterpart to investigate his political rivals.

“Words fail me,” Yovanovitch said. She said as she read the transcript of the call and "color trained from my face" as she read that Trump said she would be “going through some things.”


WORSE THAN HITLER!!!!!!! SO TRIGGERING!!!!! I FELT SHOCKED AND I WAS DEVASTATED!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Trump's Tweet Holocaust


Posted by .
Unregistered


boomers :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Trump is stupid but dangerous thug.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Trump is stupid but dangerous thug.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/15/live-updates-marie-yovanovitch-testifies-in-impeachment-hearing/


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/15/live-updates-marie-yovanovitch-testifies-in-impeachment-hearing/

­
This fugly bitch sounds like a woman who needs a vibrator.

The pop eyed cunt should have that gavel shoved up his ass!


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.lucianne.com/images/daily_photos/2019/11/14/aa954855-8e83-4ce1-9234-ce1a3cc981a6.jpeg


Posted by .
Unregistered


Only people with TDS could watch this impeachment crap.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Supreme deity/emperor with unlimited resources unable to fend off the lowly earth bound liberal mortals :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Baggers are asking why a 5 foot tall redheaded woman couldn't fix all of Somalia's problems :lol:

­so she was a failure


Posted by .
Unregistered


This is a hearing, it ain't a court.

In fact, it ain't an impeachment.  The cowards refuse to vote on it.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close