Topic: Where is Scott “Gruntled” Kelley?
Posted by Gruntled
Unregistered


deployable said: Still cummin for ya Scott!

­
Merci, mais vous etes moi!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
EIGHT PAGES!

:deebo:   :doublewide:   :deebo:

­
NINE GLORIOUS PAGES!

:deebo: :doublewide: :deebo:

­
TEN!

­
ELEVEN!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hiding his gay love.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Breeding.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Gruntled said:
deployable said: Still cummin for ya Scott!

­
Merci, mais vous etes moi!

­
:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


His husband is likely breeding his buttocks. I would count on it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Succumbing to his black husband’s load.


Posted by Homosexual Hal
Unregistered


:erection:


Posted by .
Unregistered


14


Posted by Homosexual Hal
Unregistered


:erection:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Semen in the seaman.
   \
:deebo:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Semen in the seaman!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Breeding!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Rimming his black husband.


Posted by .
Unregistered


14


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hiding his gay love.

15


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Gruntleds Husband said: Scott loves BLACK FRIDAY!

:deebo:

­
For the breedings?

­
Have you given the buttocks pregnancy test?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Have you given the buttocks pregnancy test?

­
Video evidence.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
Gruntleds Husband said: Scott loves BLACK FRIDAY!

:deebo:

­
For the breedings?

­
Have you given the buttocks pregnancy test?

­
:rofl:


Posted by Southern Gentry
Unregistered


Hiding his gay love by spamming F2.


Posted by Gruntled
Unregistered


Southern Gentry said: Hiding his gay love by spamming F2.

­
Oui! Mais vous etes moi!


Posted by deployable
Unregistered


Gruntled said:
Southern Gentry said: Hiding his gay love by spamming F2.

­
Oui! Mais vous etes moi!

­
Still cummin for ya Scott!


Posted by Homosexual Hal
Unregistered


deployable said:
Gruntled said:
Southern Gentry said: Hiding his gay love by spamming F2.

­
Oui! Mais vous etes moi!

­
Still cummin for ya Scott!

­
:erection:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Thanksgiving in the buttocks!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Breeding!



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close