Topic: Where is James “Rimbo” Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Where can I hire a professional natural light drone photographer?

­
Look for the drone above the high school girls’ lacrosse team playing field.

Does daddy have a pool house?
\
:pedobear:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Where can I hire a professional natural light drone photographer?

­
Look for the drone above the high school girls’ lacrosse team playing field.

Does daddy have a pool house?
\
:pedobear:

:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Interwebs via satellite!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: Where can I hire a professional natural light drone photographer?

­
Look for the drone above the high school girls’ lacrosse team playing field.

Does daddy have a pool house?
\
:pedobear:

:potd:

­
Oh hai Kimbo.

Giving your own post post of the day doesn't make it better.  It just makes you look even more desperate.  But not that you care, it's clear that your unaddressed, crippling OCD and James cock crush have completely taken over.

Sad.

It's okay to cry.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Look for the drone above the high school girls’ lacrosse team playing field.

Does daddy have a pool house?
\
:pedobear:

:potd:

­
Oh hai Kimbo.

Giving your own post post of the day doesn't make it better.  It just makes you look even more desperate.  But not that you care, it's clear that your unaddressed, crippling OCD and James cock crush have completely taken over.

Sad.

It's okay to cry.

­
Rimbo with the ironic :potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
:potd:

­
Oh hai Kimbo.

Giving your own post post of the day doesn't make it better.  It just makes you look even more desperate.  But not that you care, it's clear that your unaddressed, crippling OCD and James cock crush have completely taken over.

Sad.

It's okay to cry.

­
Rimbo with the ironic :potd:

­

Looks like another Popovs breakfast for wet brain Rimbo.

Sad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Imagine being 63 years old and having nothing but a couple of bastard children, who hate you, to show for it.

Pathetic.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Imagine being 63 years old and having nothing but a couple of bastard children, who hate you, to show for it.

Pathetic.

­
I'd gobble that glock.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Know James, know failure.

No James, no failure.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Watching The Postman on VHS. Again.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Watching The Postman on VHS. Again.

­
Fact: The paymaster also was a bareback rider.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Watching The Postman on VHS. Again.

­
Fact: The paymaster also was a bareback rider.

­
James loves bareback.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: Watching The Postman on VHS. Again.

­
Fact: The paymaster also was a bareback rider.

­
James loves bareback.

­
and twink cawk


Posted by .
Unregistered


Twink cawk and hobo ass


Posted by .
Unregistered


SNAP card hero!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Page five and nobody restored the Jambes pics or Imgur links? Sad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Imagine being 63 years old and having nothing but a couple of bastard children, who hate you, to show for it.

Pathetic.

­Welp at least one of the spawn is retarded.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Rented Shanty.


Posted by Jimb
Unregistered


Hobo! You’re breaking my heart
Your stuck in my mind let me rim you.
Hobo! I’m down I’m my knees
I’m beggin you please
Please don’t leave me

Making love in the afternoon with a hobo
Up in my shackroom (tonguing deep)
I got up to wash my face
When I come back to bed someone's taken my place
Hobo, you're breaking my heart
You're shaking my confidence daily
Oh, hobo, I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please to cumb home
Cumb on home


Posted by .
Unregistered


Once you lick crack, you never go back
\
:horsie:


Posted by Nebbo.Lightfoot
Unregistered


The legend lives on from Eureka on down

Of the big FAIL they call Rimbo Marks
Rimbo, it is said, like to bury his head
'tween the cheeks of Hobos in rail parks
With a load of Popovs, one and three quarter liters more
Than Rimbo's stomach weighed empty
Those hobos all knew that their ass would get chewed
When the freight train to Humboldt came early

Now Rimbo had no pride as he started to ride
Coming back from some more dumpster diving
As life losers all go, he was bigger than most
With a wet brain and a well-worn SNAP card
Concluding some terms with a can recycling firm
Rimbo left fully loaded for the rail yard
Then later that night vagrants knew sumtpin's not right
Could it be Rimbo's tongue they'd been feelin'?

:lalala:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nebbo.Lightfoot said: The legend lives on from Eureka on down

Of the big FAIL they call Rimbo Marks
Rimbo, it is said, like to bury his head
'tween the cheeks of Hobos in rail parks
With a load of Popovs, one and three quarter liters more
Than Rimbo's stomach weighed empty
Those hobos all knew that their ass would get chewed
When the freight train to Humboldt came early

Now Rimbo had no pride as he started to ride
Coming back from some more dumpster diving
As life losers all go, he was bigger than most
With a wet brain and a well-worn SNAP card
Concluding some terms with a can recycling firm
Rimbo left fully loaded for the rail yard
Then later that night vagrants knew sumtpin's not right
Could it be Rimbo's tongue they'd been feelin'?

:lalala:

­
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bean:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Failbo


Posted by .
Unregistered


See Jim rim.

Rim Jim, rim!



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close