Topic: Where is James “Rimbo” Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Never worked a real job in his life.
Never supported his kids.

­
Steals from friends.
SNAP card hero.

No education.
Will fuck literally anything.

­
Drinks cheap alcohol.
Is a fag on the down low.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Where’s the Imgur dump? Need to see Jambes looking out of his shack window (Photoshop, of course). Natural light photos, digitally manipulated.

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Where’s the Imgur dump? Need to see Jambes looking out of his shack window (Photoshop, of course). Natural light photos, digitally manipulated.

:snicker:

­
:potd:


Posted by A Father An Artist
Unregistered


Hallmark Hall of Fame Presents a scene from its latest!

Jambes: YOW!

Boy runs into the room.

Boy: Daddy! What’s wrong?

Jambes: Son, I broke my hand. Someone on the Internet said something mean about me. Broke my damn hand on the desk.

Boy (hesitant): Daddy, I’m hungry.

Jambes: Builds character. There’s some Alpo in the closet.

Boy: Do you have to go to the hospital?

Jambes: Son, I can reset it. I don’t have insurance. The fear I have is that I use this hand to create, to form new worlds, to build, provide, to work.

Boy: Got it. So no harm done.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Question: What do you call a good family man who provides, works hard, raises his kids, contributes to his community, and lives a moral life?

Answer: Not Jambes.


Posted by .
Unregistered


THREE PAGES OF RIMBO OWNAGE!
:morecowbell::canada::horsie::canada::morecowbell:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Question: What do you call a good family man who provides, works hard, raises his kids, contributes to his community, and lives a moral life?

Answer: Not Jambes.

­
:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


3 more mutha fuckin' pages  of RimbOwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


:morecowbell::banana::banana::morecowbell:


Posted by .
Unregistered


77$
\
:emma:

Saving up to pay tuition for clown college?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ONE MORE GAY TRIBUTE THREAD OF JAMES MARKS!  

:morecowbell::canada::horsie::canada::morecowbell:

­
:potd:

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Natural Light Passport photos!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Natural light tasteful nudes! $77 o.b.o.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Grey pubes


Posted by .
Unregistered


Owned by Nebo on his own redboard


Posted by .
Unregistered


:bean:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nebbo wins this page.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Life loser


Posted by .
Unregistered


James is the loser we need right now.


Posted by .
Unregistered


A Father An Artist said: Hallmark Hall of Fame Presents a scene from its latest!

Jambes: YOW!

Boy runs into the room.

Boy: Daddy! What’s wrong?

Jambes: Son, I broke my hand. Someone on the Internet said something mean about me. Broke my damn hand on the desk.

Boy (hesitant): Daddy, I’m hungry.

Jambes: Builds character. There’s some Alpo in the closet.

Boy: Do you have to go to the hospital?

Jambes: Son, I can reset it. I don’t have insurance. The fear I have is that I use this hand to create, to form new worlds, to build, provide, to work.

Boy: Got it. So no harm done.

­
Jambes: Where's my Popovs?!?!

Boy:  hALp!!!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
A Father An Artist said: Hallmark Hall of Fame Presents a scene from its latest!

Jambes: YOW!

Boy runs into the room.

Boy: Daddy! What’s wrong?

Jambes: Son, I broke my hand. Someone on the Internet said something mean about me. Broke my damn hand on the desk.

Boy (hesitant): Daddy, I’m hungry.

Jambes: Builds character. There’s some Alpo in the closet.

Boy: Do you have to go to the hospital?

Jambes: Son, I can reset it. I don’t have insurance. The fear I have is that I use this hand to create, to form new worlds, to build, provide, to work.

Boy: Got it. So no harm done.

­
Jambes: Where's my Popovs?!?!

Boy:  hALp!!!!!!

­
Boy: nO mOAr aLpO!!!

Jambes throws empty Popovs bottle at Boy


Posted by .
Unregistered


RimbOwnage!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Boy has a new, real Dad now.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close