Topic: Where is James “Rimbo” Marks?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
They are cut from the exact same bolt of cloth and both worthy of contempt and not pity.

James is just a more accomplished grifter.  He is able to hide his true nature in a way that allows him to carry out his grift - stay in your pool house, money for the stable, etc. - whereas Jerry is not *enough* of a psychopath to pull off the grift.

­Could you be any more the loser, so jealous of people who are actually doing things with their lives? You are consumed with hate while everyone laughs at you. Anyone on a mission to write drivel like yours years on end needs to be committed before they hurt themselves.

SMH

­I hope he has no access to firearms.

­
63 years of complete and utter failure. So sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cops need to do a wellness check on the OP.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: James is a loser but Flattum is so pathetic that he is not even entitled to our contempt but rather our pity.
There are things worse than being Rimbo.

­
They are cut from the exact same bolt of cloth and both worthy of contempt and not pity.

James is just a more accomplished grifter.  He is able to hide his true nature in a way that allows him to carry out his grift - stay in your pool house, money for the stable, etc. - whereas Jerry is not *enough* of a psychopath to pull off the grift.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Jerry is genuinely desperate and mentally ill. Nobody is going to hire a 60 something hobo for his shitty kind of music. He should have played bar gigs. Jimbo is intelligent and sane but he’s a leech.

­
Oh hi rimbo

Posted by .
Unregistered

:crybaby: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

James is a cunt

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: James is a cunt

­
: crybaby: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nebboed by life!!!

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:crybaby::lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kick James in his cunt!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :crybaby::lol:

­I think the OP is das_but running a psych test. No one else could be this fucked in the head.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­I think the OP is das_but running a psych test. No one else could be this fucked in the head.

­
Oh hai, Rimbo.  King of the SNAP card and life loser dom

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cumb nutz

Posted by .
Unregistered

:horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Jeff! Katalyst! Sean! Arse! Das But! Agent Bennett, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
/

­
:rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­
/

­
:rolleyes:

­
Jeff is stupjd.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
/

­
James suffers from wet brain. Sad.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WORLD-FAMOUS WHITE CHAIR!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

James claimed he sold 24 inkjet selfies.

Does anyone believe that?

$77
/
:emma:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.