Topic: ITT: We Discuss Ways To Convince Women To Do Anal.
Posted by .
Unregistered

tried it once, girl said it felt like she was taking a shit.. never tried it again LOL

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

Just tell her you missed or say you’ll only put the tip in and kaboom.

Posted by .real Richie
Unregistered

I love being pegged.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Take over the media and academia. Show it as the fashionable and moral thing to do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The peep show girls in NYC in the late ‘90s would let you put a finger in their asses for $5 for about a minute. They were Eastern European beauties, model quality. One time when the window opened up a girl held out a jar of Vaseline for me to lube up my finger and then turned around and bent over. Best value ever for $5.

­
After:
Now what do I do with this...?
\
:joshua:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you gently press the tip of your cock at the ‘gateway’ and rub her clit, you’ll be pounding away in no time.
:thumbup:

That is if you incel sock punishers even know what a clit is or how to find it...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
After:
Now what do I do with this...?
\
:joshua:

­
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You guys are obviously all virgins and amateurs.  The way you do it is simple: you give the woman some gift or treat when she is on her period.  Then she owes you but cannot give you vaginal sex, so you suddenly come up with the idea, "Hey, let's try anal sex."

That is how it is done.

­you have never earned your "red wings" i see

Posted by .
Unregistered

Whoops wrong hole. 
\
:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: You guys are obviously all virgins and amateurs.  The way you do it is simple: you give the woman some gift or treat when she is on her period.  Then she owes you but cannot give you vaginal sex, so you suddenly come up with the idea, "Hey, let's try anal sex."

That is how it is done.

­you have never earned your "red wings" i see

­
If you don’t mind the blood, she’s usually super in to it plus you can blow your load inside and most likely not worry about it unless the chic is Puerto Rican, then all you have to do is look at her because they are all so freakin fertike

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Whoops wrong hole. 
\
:pedohunter:

­
:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anal is all fun and games until you get poop all over your cock
\
:bean:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.