Topic: Social Credit Score Public Shaming is Now Active
Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/creepy-chinese-facial-recognition-system-20839261

“Chinese facial recognition system to discourage minor traffic violations. Cross the road when you shouldn't and a picture of you with your name, ID card number pop up on the big screen for everyone to see.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

your credit score in US only cares about money because money is all that matters, but that's what's really causing all the homelessness.

nobody really cares whether you are homeless or not, in fact, there is a lot being done to make more people homeless like finding all sorts of reasons to deny people housing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: your credit score in US only cares about money because money is all that matters, but that's what's really causing all the homelessness.

nobody really cares whether you are homeless or not, in fact, there is a lot being done to make more people homeless like finding all sorts of reasons to deny people housing.

­
Wrong thread?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: your credit score in US only cares about money because money is all that matters, but that's what's really causing all the homelessness.

­
Wrong thread?

no, i'm just comparing US credit score system to the Chinese credit score system.

the Chinese system incorporates social things, whereas US credit score is solely about whether the cattle can produce shekels, because that's all they are, shekel producing livestock.

whereas in China your social score is about more than just money it's about whether you are a fucking dick or some trouble causing piece of shit criminal, but you can be any sort of demon and have great credit in US if you can produce shekels for the Master

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
no, i'm just comparing US credit score system to the Chinese credit score system.

the Chinese system incorporates social things, whereas US credit score is solely about whether the cattle can produce shekels, because that's all they are, shekel producing livestock.

whereas in China your social score is about more than just money it's about whether you are a fucking dick or some trouble causing piece of shit criminal, but you can be any sort of demon and have great credit in US if you can produce shekels for the Master

Wow, your hatred of Jews has driven you to embrace Leviathan.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You've been set to the lowest score for bashing China. Hi hi, you losel.
\
:chinaman:

This service is brought to you by global social scoring GSS.

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

. said:

the Chinese system incorporates social things

­
...for now.

Soon, the US score will be a mirror of the Chinese scoring system.

Be sure to bring your trash and recycling bins in by 9pm.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don’t need a credit score. I only pay for things that I can afford and don’t have any debt.

If you want to borrow other people’s money to buy shit you don’t have your own money to pay for, then don’t complain about your credit being judged.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Wrong thread?

­
"No, WONG thread!"
\

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

. said:
­
"No, WONG thread!"
\

­
No Rexus or Rincon for you!

Score too low.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don’t need a credit score. I only pay for things that I can afford and don’t have any debt.

If you want to borrow other people’s money to buy shit you don’t have your own money to pay for, then don’t complain about your credit being judged.

Good point. Since I don't use credit, I don't care about my credit score.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: I don’t need a credit score. I only pay for things that I can afford and don’t have any debt.

In China, your "credit" score determines whether you are on the airlines' no-fly list, or whether your children are allowed to take university entrance exams.  Unless you want your family to become low-wage low-skill proles forever, you ought to care about your social credit score, a significant component of which is your financial credit score.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

In China, your "credit" score determines whether you are on the airlines' no-fly list, or whether your children are allowed to take university entrance exams.  Unless you want your family to become low-wage low-skill proles forever, you ought to care about your social credit score, a significant component of which is your financial credit score.

Wrong.  Score determines how much dog and bear penis you are allowed to eat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Wrong.  Score determines how much dog and bear penis you are allowed to eat.

­

The latest Beijing Beagle Legs franchise disagrees.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sometimes when I eat at Panda Express in the USA, I wonder whether there are Nutria Express or Bald Eagle Express restaurants in China.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Wow, your hatred of Jews has driven you to embrace Leviathan.

your love of Leviathan has driven you to attack China too?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­i do not live in china, neither do my children.

i pay cash for everything.

cars,house all paid in full. do debt.

fuck china

even in business i carry no debt

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.