Topic: The Jews are trying to do to Trump EXACTLY what they did to Hitler
Posted by .
Unregistered

And it is failing miserably. In fact, all they are doing is making people realize what they did to Hitler. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And it is failing miserably. In fact, all they are doing is making people realize what they did to Hitler. :lol:

\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yep. You've obviously got your finger on the pulse of the American people. In barber shops, around water coolers, at little league games, at backyard barbecues all across the land people are ranting and raving insanely about Jews and how they are trying to do to Trump what they did to Hitler.

Posted by .
Unregistered

But the Jews will not succeed because trump had the foresight and ingenuity to cushion himself with a very formiddable Jewish family.  He fights with the cunning of the serpent .,,, :indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jew media today operates no different than Jew media in the 40's. There were no gas chambers then, and there is no quid pro quo now.

Jews gonna Jew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Jews are trying to convince us that Trump is a lousy painter and that his six years of military service (along with his various medals for valor) aren't praiseworthy?  

I'm guessing that the (((OP))) is going to see this thread turn out very differently than he expected.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Jews are trying to convince us that Trump is a lousy painter and that his six years of military service (along with his various medals for valor) aren't praiseworthy?  

I'm guessing that the (((OP))) is going to see this thread turn out very differently than he expected.

:lol: I'll bet the opposite, heeb!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.