Topic: So are jews a race or a religion or both?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: grow up racist

:triggered:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

they are not a race, they are not a religion they are just people like you and me.  individuals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­oh, for the good old days!
\
:iamjackssmirkingrevenge:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Second person to post in this thread! :thankyouthankyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: they are not a race, they are not a religion they are just people like you and me.  individuals.

not a race huh? how does a dna test tell they are jews then? religious magic? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Second person to post in this thread! :thankyouthankyou:

Yeah, keep telling yourself that nobody can see you! :arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

wit joos u lose

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: they are not a race, they are not a religion they are just people like you and me.  individuals.

not a race huh? how does a dna test tell they are jews then? religious magic? :lol:

:win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl: AYRTFS? :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Jews are an ethnic group, a branch of the Semitic race.

Judaism is the religion practised by the Jewish ethnic group.

So both.

­
No. Judaism is the religion. Jews are the ethnic group.

A Jew can be an atheist, agnostic, or a Satanist like Anton LeVey and still be a Jew.

Posted by .
Unregistered

every jew on earth is a 4th or 5th cousin to every other jew.

so the jewish race  is  a Dynasty.  they are the dynasty of Solomon, that's why  every  masonic lodge is dedicated to Solomon.   Joseph Smith had what, 70 wives , and so many children, many many of the Mormons are the descendants of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young and early polygamist fathers.  that is only real way you can actually start a successful religion or cult or what have you.

much of royalty of Europe and Holy Roman Empire were the descendants of Jesus 

Shia 'religion' is actually the Dynasty of Mohammed, and the Sunni 'religion' is actually the dynasty of Mohammad's brother.

China was ruled by dynasties for 5000 years, even the current government, you have to be 100% chinese to have ANY position in the chinese government, what it really means is you hve to be a relative of the people in power.

Japanese dynasty ruled Japan for 2000 years, same with Korea.  Romanov Tsar ruled Russia for 300 years and are part of Rurik dynasty that goes back 800 years.

Vietnam war was against Nyugen dynasty that existed there for 2000 years.

the Egyptian dynasties ruled for 3000 years, maybe longer but

you see, the metaphysics of this is what is fascinating  the mystery of exactly WHY dynastic power MUST rule for there to be actual order in social affairs.

there must be continuity of consciousness.  in other words, the memory of our reality, is held up by the memory contained in our minds, or rather their minds.

just like people worship the bible, they are worshiping ancient memory.   

just imagine what would happen, on microcosmic scale, if you forgot even a little bit of important information?  like, for a moment you forgot what a red light means?  it would be certain death.

if you would like to know more, please donate

Posted by .
Unregistered

if i am part of Mormon religion, and i can survive because I am grafted into their family so to speak, i get to participate in their social order, i am part of the Joseph Smith/Brigham young ynasty then their dynastic consiousness is allowing me to live and function, otherwise i'm just dead without social support.  a person alone is just homeless, not going to survive, same with all those other nations ruled by dynasties.  the people of those nations would not survive without the social order/management of the dynasty, 

even our bodies only exist because they are ordered matter, if there was any disruption of the order of your organism, such as your heart losing its rhthym, you would drop dead.  the feeling of being alive and feeling good is a state of order your soul/consciousness is imposing upon the matter that constitutes your body, it is memory of how to do it

like bible says, christians are grafted into the body of christ, they are an organism and the anti christ is at war with this organism.  as to why , i guess just territory, competition between differing objectives or something, opposing wills.  it's all in actuality confusion but because there is no consciousness to assimilate all dynasties together into one body.

but the universe also resists certain things itself in order to maintain the greater order of non human world, also.

it is very complicated but also it is as beautiful and mysterious as it is complicated

Posted by .
Unregistered

gods do not need to reproduce in the sexual sense, however, the expansion of self is not needed through sexual procreation, they can possess other beings and they become essentially vessels of their consciousness, spirit children, just as if  they had children through sexual reproduction.  in fact, it is a more refined, true expansion of self than sexual reproduction.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.