Topic: °°° Leland Ray (Philip McCavity of Campidiot) is a 54 y.o. cat molesting BULGAYRIAN GYPSY
Posted by Leland.Origins
Unregistered

No wonder his grandfather Vladimir married that repulsive Jewess Emily to run away from Bulgaria:

Stolipinovo, a ghetto neighbourhood near to the center of one of Europe’s oldest and most historical cities, can safely be described as third-world, poverty stricken, rampant with disease, heavily polluted, and somewhat shocking. As many as fifty-thousand predominantly Roma (Gypsy) people are densely packed into concrete communist-era apartment blocks, or within the surrounding tapestry of hobbled-together shacks and shanties. In both cases, many survive without running water.

Much of the district is covered in a putrid sea of trash. Broken sewerage and water pipes leave large pools of fetid water along the main boulevards. Not so long ago, a hepatitis epidemic ran through the area. Unemployment and crime, are off the charts. Many children don’t attend school.

Recently listed as the worst place on the planet to take a short vacation, Stolipinovo is a parallel world that defies belief, just a short drive from the heart of Plovdiv, Bulgaria. This is the largest Gypsy ghetto in Europe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That cunt bans you for using leland

Posted by Vladimir in Hell
Unregistered

. said: That cunt bans you for using leland

­How dare yuo?!

Leland is a sacred Bulgayrian gypsy demon-god!! Not for dogs like you to ever mention.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Vladimir Belev said: May the Bulgayrian Gypsy Gawds punish my autistic grandson!!!

I am now drinking Rakia in Hell. Eagerly anticipating Leland's imminent arrival, so he will rim my hole over and over again, for all eternity.

Can someone just send himb to me faster?!

­:rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Why is he being such a dick? So much drama there. I don't even go there to lurk anymore.

­
We will never be able to fully understand the mysterious workings of the Bulgayrian mind.

­This.

Posted by .
Unregistered

His brother fled to the Caribbean and married a fat chick to get away from his creepy, low T serial killer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: His brother fled to the Caribbean and married a fat chick to get away from his creepy, low T serial killer brother.

­
Woops

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was bannd for simply posting the Bulgarian anthem there.
:snicker:
Leland is mentally ill.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: His brother fled to the Caribbean and married a fat NEGRO chick to get away from his creepy, low T serial killer.

­important detail fixed

Posted by Bestiality Alert
Unregistered

Uhhhhhh

Negroe-Gypsy interbreeding

What the hybrid be like?

Posted by .
Unregistered

www.campidiot.com/viewtopic.php?id=1225628

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bestiality Alert said: Uhhhhhh

Negroe-Gypsy interbreeding

What the hybrid be like?

­
Unnnnnggg

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:a2m:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Leeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaand!!
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Leeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaand!!
\
:oldlady:

­:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I remember when Leland was excited about his first blowjob.

How was it? I asked.

It took him forever to cum, Leland answered.

Posted by again!!
Unregistered

This forum is not accepting new registrations.

We will never be able to fully understand the mysterious workings of the Bulgayrian mind.

:facepalm:

Posted by fify
Unregistered

. said: I remember when Leland was excited about his first and only blowjob.

How was it? I asked.

­OLG was drunk.

Posted by .
Unregistered

fify said:
. said: I remember when Leland was excited about his first and only blowjob.

How was it? I asked.

­OLG was drunk.

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Even baldsupreme has turned on him.

Yeah, apparently baldo hit on a bartender that phildo was in love with.

I guess she talked to the idiot and phildo lost it when he found out you don't have to pay women to talk to you.

They are both nuts.

Posted by phildos aspirations
Unregistered

The gay Gypsy who became Bulgaria's biggest star

Perhaps best known for his outrageous style, his cross-dressing and his flamboyant persona (as well as his hugely popular music), Azis’ story isn’t a typical one and his path to stardom hasn’t exactly been conventional. Why? Because he’s a Gypsy. And he’s gay. These are two things that might not matter in more liberal western societies today, but in a conservative country like Bulgaria, where gay men and people of Roma origin have traditionally been ostracised and kept out of the limelight, Azis’ story is pretty exceptional.

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/31084/1/meet-the-gay-gypsy-who-became-bulgaria-s-biggest-star

Posted by .
Unregistered

:facepalm:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.