Topic: I've been laughing at this for 10 minutes
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

i dont have any idea what that means and i dont care. Canadian politics is about as meaningful as an episode of TMZ.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shatner: We've been laughing at Katalyst for years.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: :shatner: We've been laughing at Katalyst for years.

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: image

­
Kinda fucked up with the Bloc holding the balance of power  for a minority lib government, and PPC getting zip all, but I'm amused and pleased to see the moronic greens got their asses thoroughly whipped.  

May better resign tonight just like our BC greens' leader who bailed a few weeks ago. It's not even a sinking ship any more, it's already totally sunk.

Climate emergency!
\
:winner:

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

Katalyst said:
­

:lol:

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

Elections don't matter anyway.  NO party is different than the other.  Everything is going to get worse and voting isn't going to change anything.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

Duckford.nli said: Elections don't matter anyway.  NO party is different than the other.  Everything is going to get worse and voting isn't going to change anything.

Is that how you felt in 2016?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­
Kinda fucked up with the Bloc holding the balance of power  for a minority lib government, and PPC getting zip all, but I'm amused and pleased to see the moronic greens got their asses thoroughly whipped.  

May better resign tonight just like our BC greens' leader who bailed a few weeks ago. It's not even a sinking ship any more, it's already totally sunk.

Climate emergency!
\
:winner:

­
Not taking climate change seriously is why conservatives lost.

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

Mascara said:
Duckford.nli said: Elections don't matter anyway.  NO party is different than the other.  Everything is going to get worse and voting isn't going to change anything.

­
That's how I've honestly felt forever.  I at least hoped that in the further past, like in the 90's, they may have had some effect, some small effect, so some extent.  Now it is apparent that winning elections means absolutely nothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No matter who gets elected,  most state policies will not change at all.  

Globalism, open borders, browning of white nations, climate propaganda, the welfare state, clawing back constitutional freedoms and more are so firmly entrenched in politics that only a cataclysmic upheaval on a scale of civil war could change the course.

Voting is utterly pointless at this day and age.  Today I cast my last vote in national elections. :sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Duckford.nli said:
Mascara said:

­
That's how I've honestly felt forever.  I at least hoped that in the further past, like in the 90's, they may have had some effect, some small effect, so some extent.  Now it is apparent that winning elections means absolutely nothing.

­
It depends entirely on how democratic a country you live in. If it’s the States, you’re probably #17-20 depending on what index is used.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Globalism, open borders, browning of white nations, climate propaganda, the welfare state, clawing back constitutional freedoms and more are so firmly entrenched in politics that only a cataclysmic upheaval on a scale of civil war could change the course.

Voting is utterly pointless at this day and age.  Today I cast my last vote in national elections. :sad:

Time for your meds.

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

. said:

­
I quit voting and now I don't even follow elections.  It is sad theater for the children and idiots.  Destructive policies are in place and won't be rescinded, the west is doomed without major change, all we can do is hope that some sort of important change is made.  Otherwise, all we can do is watch it burn form the sidelines, hopeless and helpless.

I am more interested in the emperor's ceremony in Japan tomorrow.  That is something of relevance, and it is real.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:

­
Hello, Jeff. Now do Quixar, Katalyst is getting boring.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Mascara said:

­
Hello, Jeff. Now do Quixar, Katalyst is getting boring.

­
Who is Jeff?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Liberals swept Toronto.

:beaver:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Who is Jeff?
\
:bluebunny:

­
You, of course.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

Katalyst said: Liberals swept Toronto.

:beaver:

­
:badger:

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
. said:
­
Who is Jeff?
\

­
You, of course.

­
I’m not Jeff. I’m a :hen:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
. said:
. said:
­
Who is Jeff?
\

­
You, of course.

­

­
Fuck off, Jeff.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Time for your meds.

­
I've already taken Tylenol for this splitting headache that's been bugging me all evening.  Hope it will help. That's all the meds I ever take. 

And yeah, I'll never vote again in national/provincial/civic elections.  The disappointment is not that my candidate rarely wins. It's that the least qualified and respectable candidates telling obvious lies and deceptions often do.  It's time to put my attention and energies elsewhere.  If I ever show interest in politics again it will be on a barricade with a rifle in my hands - admittedly something rather unlikely in this lifetime.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
Mascara said:
. said:
­
You, of course.

­

­
Fuck off, Jeff.

­
You fuck off, Jeff.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Not taking climate change seriously is why conservatives lost.

You think anyone can stop it?

Trump and Trudeau are both fucking clowns and it's an embarrassment.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
You think anyone can stop it?

Trump and Trudeau are both fucking clowns and it's an embarrassment.

­
Okay.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.