Topic: Russian mercenaries take a victory lap inside American base in Syria with video
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-mercenaries-seize-abandoned-us-base-syria-video-2019-10


Posted by .
Unregistered


Free military base, without a shot fired :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


So what?  Get back to work, pay more taxes, and build another one, somewhere else. What's the fucking problem?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


"The mercs are likely Wagner Group, a PMC linked to Yevgeny Prigozhin.


Prigozhin was indicted last year by Mueller for running a Pro-Trump troll farm in 2016."


Posted by .
Unregistered


We captured an abandoned base !
\
:winner:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


ISIS Reaps Gains of U.S. Pullout From Syria

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/21/world/middleeast/isis-syria-us.html


Posted by .
Unregistered


Let’s keep fighting for the next 40 years because the Mid East will be stable by then !
\
:winner:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Let’s keep fighting for the next 40 years because the Mid East will be stable by then !
\
:winner:

­
You realize Trump isn't returning the troops home, he's moving them to Iraq and also adding MORE troops to Saudi Arabia, right.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
You realize Trump isn't returning the troops home, he's moving them to Iraq and also adding MORE troops to Saudi Arabia, right.

­
Fake news!
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said: Let’s keep fighting for the next 40 years because the Mid East will be stable by then !
\
:winner:

­
You realize Trump isn't returning the troops home, he's moving them to Iraq and also adding MORE troops to Saudi Arabia, right.

­

You realize if moved to Iraq they will not be fighting and will be used only if a counter offensive against isis is needed.


But that is not good enough, I want more war !!
\
:winner:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­

You realize if moved to Iraq they will not be fighting and will be used only if a counter offensive against isis is needed.  


But that is not good enough, I want more war !!
\
:winner:

­
Let's release them from prison and pull back to another country because that's more effective. Meanwhile, we'll send thousands of troops to defend the country behind 9/11.

Bagger strategy.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Oh wait what's this, oh no baggers 



Trump is ‘fully prepared’ to take military action against Turkey if needed, Mike Pompeo says

We prefer peace to war,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tells CNBC’s Wilfred Frost. “But in the event that kinetic action or military action is needed, you should know that President Trump is fully prepared to undertake that action.”

Pompeo declines to lay out a red line for what action would prompt a U.S. military response.

Trump is under heavy criticism for his decision to withdraw American forces from northern Syria, abandoning the Kurds, who led the ground war against ISIS.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/21/pompeo-trump-is-fully-prepared-for-military-action-against-turkey.html


Posted by .
Unregistered


In geopolitical terms Trump is being three-holed by Putin, Erdogan and Iran. One hand for Assad's shaft and the other stroking ISIS to make it a fiver and true gangbang.

Or as baggers and other power bottoms like to call it, victory :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
­

You realize if moved to Iraq they will not be fighting and will be used only if a counter offensive against isis is needed.  


But that is not good enough, I want more war !!
\
:winner:

­
Let's release them from prison and pull back to another country because that's more effective. Meanwhile, we'll send thousands of troops to defend the country behind 9/11.

Bagger strategy.

­

Fagger strategy:

I advocate for endless war in the Mid East! War forever. We must send more troops to fight and die for the next 40 years because that will make us safe.

How did I come up with my position? Oh, I didn’t. I just take the side the media tells me to take !

\

:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: "The mercs are likely Wagner Group, a PMC linked to Yevgeny Prigozhin.

Prigozhin was indicted last year by Mueller for running a Pro-Trump troll farm in 2016."

­
OMG, the best argument to vote for Hillary!
\
:winner:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­

Fagger strategy:

I advocate for endless war in the Mid East! War forever. We must send more troops to fight and die for the next 40 years because that will make us safe.

How did I come up with my position? Oh, I didn’t. I just take the side the media tells me to take !

\

:winner:

­
Trump is increasing troop levels and threatening countries with war.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Trump is increasing troop levels and threatening countries with war.

I hope Canada gets nuked.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
I hope Canada gets nuked.

­
Trump is now threatening a NATO ally (Turkey) with war.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Trump is now threatening a NATO ally (Turkey) with war.

Why not also invade Canada?


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Why not also invade Canada?

­
Are you 12? Go argue about Batman vs Superman, adults are talking here.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
Are you 12? Go argue about Batman vs Superman, adults are talking here.
\
:crybaby:

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Israel - WOOT MORE ISIS troops to heal!   Because we the jews hate neocons! 
Fuck the christians and the end time cults no matter how loving they speak for us!


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Israel - WOOT MORE ISIS troops to heal!   Because we the jews hate neocons! 
Fuck the christians and the end time cults no matter how loving they speak for us!
\
:crybaby:

­
:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Since Kat brought up Batman, is he fapping to his fave Batman and Robin pic?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close