Topic: Furious commuters drag Extinction Rebellion protester from top of Tube
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


https://news.sky.com/story/furious-commuters-drag-extinction-rebellion-protester-from-top-of-tube-11837385

:lol: What a shithole the UK is


Posted by .
Unregistered


It certainly is.  Thanks Sadiq Khan.  :mittens:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: It certainly is.  Thanks Sadiq Khan.  :mittens:

­
JUST IN: U.K. PM Boris Johnson's Northern Irish minority government partner the DUP says it can't back the Brexit deal he's negotiating with the European Union "as things stand"

:rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said: It certainly is.  Thanks Sadiq Khan.  :mittens:

­
JUST IN: U.K. PM Boris Johnson's Northern Irish minority government partner the DUP says it can't back the Brexit deal he's negotiating with the European Union "as things stand"

:rofl:

Which part of "the city of london is making a shit-cunt-ton of money out of the ever changing uncertainty of brexit" didn't you understand?

Watch Sterling against the Dollar today.  Every 1 cent movement means £2 million profit for British companies (just the ones selling products to the USA, or countries using the Dollar).  The city of london speculators (aka joos) are making a hundred times that every fucking hour because of currency fluctuations caused by this announcement or that announcement.  A 5% swing in a trading day when one holds say $50 billion, is not chump change.  It is serious fucking walking around money!
\
:butters:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Imagine trying to blame a mayor for the fuckups the PM is doing

HOW FAR DOWN THE LINE DO WE HAVE TO GO TO FIND A NON-WHITE TO BLAME
\
:repub:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Imagine trying to blame a mayor for the fuckups the PM is doing

HOW FAR DOWN THE LINE DO WE HAVE TO GO TO FIND A NON-WHITE TO BLAME
\
:repub:
\
:winner:

1.  Extinction Rebellion is a LONDON organisation, not a national one.  Founded by some upper class CUNT who was "studying a PhD in civil disobediance at Kings College, London".  :rolleyes:
2.  These upper class RETARDS are protesting IN LONDON.  They are NOT protesting anywhere else in the U.K.  :mittens:
3.  Sadiq Khan is responsible for policing IN LONDON. Boris Johnson is NOT.  He WAS, when he was MAYOR OF LONDON.  And London back then was 100 times safer and better than it is now under Sadiq Khan.
4.  It is YOU who is obsessed with race, not me, or anyone else in this country.  It wouldn't matter what colour Sadiq Khan is.  The man is fucking worthless.  Ask ANYONE in London.  Ask BLACK PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  Ask ASIAN PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  As WHITE PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  The ONLY group who will say they feel safe are lying, virtue signalling white people who live in 99% white areas.  And they don't feel safe as soon as the Tube gets 1 station away from Kensington.  BLACK and ASIAN people in London overwhelmingly don't feel safe any more.  And THEY blame Sadiq Khan.
5.  :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: https://news.sky.com/story/furious-commuters-drag-extinction-rebellion-protester-from-top-of-tube-11837385

:lol: What a shithole the UK is

­Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. My ad blocker blocked 617 ads on that fucking page, :wtf:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Katalyst said: https://news.sky.com/story/furious-commuters-drag-extinction-rebellion-protester-from-top-of-tube-11837385

:lol: What a shithole the UK is

­Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. My ad blocker blocked 617 ads on that fucking page, :wtf:

Oh, you obviously did't realise that the media is owned by joos :shrug:

:mittens:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
1.  Extinction Rebellion is a LONDON organisation, not a national one.  Founded by some upper class CUNT who was "studying a PhD in civil disobediance at Kings College, London".  :rolleyes:
2.  These upper class RETARDS are protesting IN LONDON.  They are NOT protesting anywhere else in the U.K.  :mittens:
3.  Sadiq Khan is responsible for policing IN LONDON. Boris Johnson is NOT.  He WAS, when he was MAYOR OF LONDON.  And London back then was 100 times safer and better than it is now under Sadiq Khan.
4.  It is YOU who is obsessed with race, not me, or anyone else in this country.  It wouldn't matter what colour Sadiq Khan is.  The man is fucking worthless.  Ask ANYONE in London.  Ask BLACK PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  Ask ASIAN PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  As WHITE PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  The ONLY group who will say they feel safe are lying, virtue signalling white people who live in 99% white areas.  And they don't feel safe as soon as the Tube gets 1 station away from Kensington.  BLACK and ASIAN people in London overwhelmingly don't feel safe any more.  And THEY blame Sadiq Khan.
5.  :mittens:

­
Imagine typing all these those words only to have no one read them. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
1.  Extinction Rebellion is a LONDON organisation, not a national one.  Founded by some upper class CUNT who was "studying a PhD in civil disobediance at Kings College, London".  :rolleyes:
2.  These upper class RETARDS are protesting IN LONDON.  They are NOT protesting anywhere else in the U.K.  :mittens:
3.  Sadiq Khan is responsible for policing IN LONDON. Boris Johnson is NOT.  He WAS, when he was MAYOR OF LONDON.  And London back then was 100 times safer and better than it is now under Sadiq Khan.
4.  It is YOU who is obsessed with race, not me, or anyone else in this country.  It wouldn't matter what colour Sadiq Khan is.  The man is fucking worthless.  Ask ANYONE in London.  Ask BLACK PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  Ask ASIAN PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  As WHITE PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  The ONLY group who will say they feel safe are lying, virtue signalling white people who live in 99% white areas.  And they don't feel safe as soon as the Tube gets 1 station away from Kensington.  BLACK and ASIAN people in London overwhelmingly don't feel safe any more.  And THEY blame Sadiq Khan.
5.  :mittens:

­
Imagine typing all these those words only to have no one read them. :lol:

The only thing YOU need to know is :mittens:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
­Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. My ad blocker blocked 617 ads on that fucking page, :wtf:

­
UK media is garbage. All the white inbreeding for generation after generation.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
­Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. My ad blocker blocked 617 ads on that fucking page, :wtf:

­
UK media is garbage. All the white inbreeding for generation after generation.

YOU posted it, you moronic CUNT.  Sky is owned by Rupert (((Murdoch))) who is AUSTRALIAN, and who lives in the USA.

Once again, :mittens:

You SHOULD have posted a BBC link (no adverts). I just watched that scene on the BBC News.  It was fucking HILARIOUS!  Some stupid old upper class white man in a suit, standing on top of the Tube, making his moronic virtue signalling statement.  Then some superhuman pissed off working class commuter manages to somehow jump up on the roof and drag him down.  Was like watching fucking Spiderman or some shit :lol:

What followed looked like an angry mob beating the SHIT out of the protestor!  :lmao:  HOPE HE FUCKING DIES!  

EXTINCTION REBELLION!
\
:winner:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


Look at how angry the Nazi Brit is.

:lol::fag:


Posted by .
Unregistered




Top drawer comedy GOLD!  What a fucking PRICK that protestor is.  He even looks like "Keith" from Nuts in May :lol:

I sincerely hope he got fucked up knees or ankles from being dragged off that roof.  These SCUM.  They are deliberately targeting WORKING CLASS parts of London.  You will note that, apart from a couple of Pakistanis, and that ridiculously loud mouth black woman, nearly everyone else at the station was WHITE!  A RARE sight in London these days.

But, unlike what that CUNT Katalyst claims, ALL RACES CAME TOGETHER to drag these upper class SCUM off the roof, so that ALL RACES could get to their shitty, minimum wage jobs.

FUCK YOU to the globalists :mittens:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:

Top drawer comedy GOLD!  What a fucking PRICK that protestor is.  He even looks like "Keith" from Nuts in May :lol:

I sincerely hope he got fucked up knees or ankles from being dragged off that roof.  These SCUM.  They are deliberately targeting WORKING CLASS parts of London.  You will note that, apart from a couple of Pakistanis, and that ridiculously loud mouth black woman, nearly everyone else at the station was WHITE!  A RARE sight in London these days.

But, unlike what that CUNT Katalyst claims, ALL RACES CAME TOGETHER to drag these upper class SCUM off the roof, so that ALL RACES could get to their shitty, minimum wage jobs.

FUCK YOU to the globalists :mittens:

­
:repub:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Having analysed the video, I note the following:

1.  The man that eventually dragged that RETARD off the roof was a person of COLOUR!  Either a black man, or an Asian man.
2.  The "protestor" i.e. white, upper class man, tried to KICK THE PERSON OF COLOUR IN THE FUCKING FACE!  That is assault and battery, possibly racially motivated!  A HATE CRIME no less.
3.  Extinction Rebellion have PROVEN to the world, based on this video evidence, that they are a bunch of upper class, over privileged, WHITE people, with utter contempt for people of COLOUR and for working class people.

They should be rounded up and drown in the English Channel.  Lottery tickets should be issued and the winners taken out on ferries to watch the drownings, and then be taken to Calais to stock up on cheap booze and fags.  :lol:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Having analysed the video, I note the following:

1.  The man that eventually dragged that RETARD off the roof was a person of COLOUR!  Either a black man, or an Asian man.
2.  The "protestor" i.e. white, upper class man, tried to KICK THE PERSON OF COLOUR IN THE FUCKING FACE!  That is assault and battery, possibly racially motivated!  A HATE CRIME no less.
3.  Extinction Rebellion have PROVEN to the world, based on this video evidence, that they are a bunch of upper class, over privileged, WHITE people, with utter contempt for people of COLOUR and for working class people.

They should be rounded up and drown in the English Channel.  Lottery tickets should be issued and the winners taken out on ferries to watch the drownings, and then be taken to Calais to stock up on cheap booze and fags.  :lol:

­
:repub:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:

Top drawer comedy GOLD!  What a fucking PRICK that protestor is.  He even looks like "Keith" from Nuts in May :lol:

I sincerely hope he got fucked up knees or ankles from being dragged off that roof.  These SCUM.  They are deliberately targeting WORKING CLASS parts of London.  You will note that, apart from a couple of Pakistanis, and that ridiculously loud mouth black woman, nearly everyone else at the station was WHITE!  A RARE sight in London these days.

But, unlike what that CUNT Katalyst claims, ALL RACES CAME TOGETHER to drag these upper class SCUM off the roof, so that ALL RACES could get to their shitty, minimum wage jobs.

FUCK YOU to the globalists :mittens:

­
:repub:

Yawn, balls scatch.  Must be soul destroying if that is literally your best comeback.  :rolleyes:  You know, me being BRITISH and the Republican Party being an AMERICAN thing.  

:facepalm:

"But...but...muh Democrats vs Republicans...its all I've got...."
\
:libduet:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
Yawn, balls scatch.  Must be soul destroying if that is literally your best comeback.  :rolleyes:  You know, me being BRITISH and the Republican Party being an AMERICAN thing.  

:facepalm:

"But...but...muh Democrats vs Republicans...its all I've got...."
\
:libduet:

­
I'm not a democrat

:nuke:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:
Yawn, balls scatch.  Must be soul destroying if that is literally your best comeback.  :rolleyes:  You know, me being BRITISH and the Republican Party being an AMERICAN thing.  

:facepalm:

"But...but...muh Democrats vs Republicans...its all I've got...."
\
:libduet:

­
I'm not a democrat

:nuke:

I could't give a flying fuck pal.  I'm not a republican.  :shrug:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said:
I could't give a flying fuck pal.  I'm not a republican.  :shrug:

­
:repub:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
­
:repub:

­Weak response.

Try harder.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Tuuuuuuuuube
\
:snob:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said:
. said:

Top drawer comedy GOLD!  What a fucking PRICK that protestor is.  He even looks like "Keith" from Nuts in May :lol:

I sincerely hope he got fucked up knees or ankles from being dragged off that roof.  These SCUM.  They are deliberately targeting WORKING CLASS parts of London.  You will note that, apart from a couple of Pakistanis, and that ridiculously loud mouth black woman, nearly everyone else at the station was WHITE!  A RARE sight in London these days.

But, unlike what that CUNT Katalyst claims, ALL RACES CAME TOGETHER to drag these upper class SCUM off the roof, so that ALL RACES could get to their shitty, minimum wage jobs.

FUCK YOU to the globalists :mittens:

­
:repub:

:potd:


Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered


. said:
1.  Extinction Rebellion is a LONDON organisation, not a national one.  Founded by some upper class CUNT who was "studying a PhD in civil disobediance at Kings College, London".  :rolleyes:
2.  These upper class RETARDS are protesting IN LONDON.  They are NOT protesting anywhere else in the U.K.  :mittens:
3.  Sadiq Khan is responsible for policing IN LONDON. Boris Johnson is NOT.  He WAS, when he was MAYOR OF LONDON.  And London back then was 100 times safer and better than it is now under Sadiq Khan.
4.  It is YOU who is obsessed with race, not me, or anyone else in this country.  It wouldn't matter what colour Sadiq Khan is.  The man is fucking worthless.  Ask ANYONE in London.  Ask BLACK PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  Ask ASIAN PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  As WHITE PEOPLE in London how safe they feel.  The ONLY group who will say they feel safe are lying, virtue signalling white people who live in 99% white areas.  And they don't feel safe as soon as the Tube gets 1 station away from Kensington.  BLACK and ASIAN people in London overwhelmingly don't feel safe any more.  And THEY blame Sadiq Khan.
5.  :mittens:

­

Race is the most important thing.  If you aren't for throwing every single non European out of Europe, if you aren't for making London English again, you are the enemy.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close