Topic: A "cesspool of radical, far-right hate"
Posted by .
Unregistered

PEAKS BAY, WA—A local public library is being called a "cesspool of radical, far-right hate" after it was revealed that the library just has books and no drag queens whatsoever.

https://babylonbee.com/news/radical-far-right-library-just-has-books-no-drag-queens

Posted by StayWoke
Unregistered

that is how the media talks today, any dissent is radical far right and more people are waking up to that

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

StayWoke said: that is how the media talks today, any dissent is radical far right and more people are waking up to that

\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

StayWoke said: that is how the media talks today, any dissent is radical far right and more people are waking up to that

­
Cry harder, snowflake

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP believe satire site.  Who are you?  Snopes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: PEAKS BAY, WA—A local public library is being called a "cesspool of radical, far-right hate" after it was revealed that the library just has books and no drag queens whatsoever.

YOU SEE? I WAS RIGHT!  READING REALLY IS FOR FAGGOTS!

\
:doublewide:­

P.S.  "Babylon Bee" is another Onion-type parody site, but it's amazing how often it triggers the bagger population.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
P.S.  "Babylon Bee" is another Onion-type parody site, but it's amazing how often it triggers the bagger population.
\
:repub:

­I'm the OP. I've known for quite a while that it's a second Onion.

It's amazing that you libbies are so stupid you figure others are as stupid as you.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

"I'm not owned, I'm laughing actually"

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.