Topic: BREAKING: eighteen men come out saying they were raped by Katie Couric.
Posted by .
Unregistered

“She invited me to her room,” one man said. “I thought it was just to talk about some logistics on the show. That’s when she asked me if I liked pegging.”

I said “I don’t know what that means,” then Katie disrobed and put her erect, six inch long clitoris in my mouth.” I told her no, but then she flipped me over with great strength and fucked my man-hole with her throbbing womanhood.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You probably had it coming. You should stop dressing like a man-slut.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The OP Is a liar, probably put up to the lie by apologists for Connie Chung.  Chung was notorious at CBS as an experienced dominatrix who selected her producers on the basis of which ones could most slavishly perform foot service on her while chained to Maury Povich's 12" dick.  The practice became so notorious that staff were often seen at CBS HQ wearing t-shirts proclaiming, "I've Been Chunged!"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The OP Is a liar, probably put up to the lie by apologists for Connie Chung.  Chung was notorious at CBS as an experienced dominatrix who selected her producers on the basis of which ones could most slavishly perform foot service on her while chained to Maury Povich's 12" dick.  The practice became so notorious that staff were often seen at CBS HQ wearing t-shirts proclaiming, "I've Been Chunged!"

­
Those deviant gooks. :mad:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.