Topic: Detail of the climate change SCAM, from Sweden. In Sweden, you have to pay an "avgift" on your
Posted by .
Unregistered

electricity bill.  This is a fixed charge, payable monthly.  IF you use less than 9,000 KW/H of electricity in a year then the avgift is 180 kr a month (about $18 a month).  However, if you use MORE than 9,000 KW/H in a year, then the avgift increases to 500 kr a month ($50).

Now, obviously you pay for the actual kw/h of electricity used (and Sweden has some of the highest priced electricity in the world, despite 40% of their electricity coming from nuclear!).

But this avgift is effectively a "sin tax".  A Greta Thunberg "HOW DARE YOU" sin tax.  HOW DARE YOU use more than 9,000 KW/h a year!  Here, be struck down with a 278% increase in your standing charges!  :winner:

And the best part?  THERE ISN'T A FUCKING THING SWEDES CAN DO ABOUT IT!  Most probably don't even realise / notice / care.

But the :fatcat: running the electricity companies, and the :jew: running the climate change scam realise / notice / care.  They're SWIMMING in YOUR fucking money.
\
:moreyouknow:

Check in YOUR country. Does a similar scam exist?

In the U.K. there is a flat rate "Climate Change Levy" applied to ALL bills, or a couple of quid a month.  30 million households pay a couple of quid TARD TAX every fucking month, so that these SCUM can build White Elephant wind farms that do NOTHING except consume money and allow blue and purple haired screeching women feel good about themselves for "saving the planet" :rolleyes:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Take your meds, Brit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Take your meds, Brit.
\
:winner:

This is why everyone hates you.

ITT is some REAL LIFE evidence, PROOF, that the climate change SCAM is just an excuse for extorting money out of the public.  And all you can do is some flippant remark trying to annoy me.  Doesn't have any effect.  Water off a duck's back.  You are a mental midget.  An irrelevance.  A ponce.  :mittens:

Other people appreciate hearing how this SCAM is being rolled out in different countries.  One thing is for sure, if they get away with it in one country, it won't be long before they try and roll it out in YOUR country.  Forewarned is forearmed.

Now run along you moronic, imbecilic, cretinous scum.  :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is an important thread, derailed by that FAGGOT Katalyst.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am all for that. Big consumers increase demand which raises the price for the rest of us.

Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club

Avgift literally just means “fee.”

Most renters pay a monthly “avgift,” which covers utilities.

Electricity in Sweden is subject the excise duty and VAT, just like everywhere else.

Nuclear energy is one of the most expensive forms of generation. Do you know how much a nuclear reactor costs?

This thread sounds like typical right-wing nonsense.

Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club

. said:
This is why everyone hates you.

ITT is some REAL LIFE evidence, PROOF, that the climate change SCAM is just an excuse for extorting money out of the public.  And all you can do is some flippant remark trying to annoy me.  Doesn't have any effect.  Water off a duck's back.  You are a mental midget.  An irrelevance.  A ponce.  :mittens:

Other people appreciate hearing how this SCAM is being rolled out in different countries.  One thing is for sure, if they get away with it in one country, it won't be long before they try and roll it out in YOUR country.  Forewarned is forearmed.

Now run along you moronic, imbecilic, cretinous scum.  :rolleyes:

You’ve provided no evidence at all that anything is a scam—merely a list of supposed taxes and your claims that they are illegitimate or misspent.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.