Topic: How much debt do yuo fuckers have?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How are you making 30%?

­by winning bigly in the market.
:trump:

Posted by James.nli
Unregistered

No debt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Me: about $34K left on one of 3 properties I own or partially own. Total net worf of $1.7M, give or take $50 large. Still feel fucking poor, maybe middleclass at best.

I have ZERO debt, and haven't had a single penny of debt for the past 15 years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­by winning bigly in the market.
:trump:

­you do understand that the market is mostly funded by debt, at the moment. And it is desperately oversold. A 2008 style crash is imminent. Why look, it’s October... hnnm what happens in October every 10 years or so?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have about $300K in debt (almost all my house) and only about $150K in assets.  I'm pretty much fucked.   Made good money the last 10-15 years, but my ex managed our finances (very, very poorly).  Divorced 3 years ago, she stayed at home for 18 years with no marketable skills so I got taken to the cleaners...I get to support her in the manner to which she was accustomed for 10 years (3 down!).  I'll die working, but figure WTF -- I'd get bored with too much leisure.

Posted by ClubCasey
Unregistered

debt used wisely = sweet leverage

Make money using other people's money

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^
And my stay at home wife wonders why I’m not trying to climb up the ladder at work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm debt free, would say there's a overall trend to being debt free with GenX now. The fear of the next crisis is generationally palpable and we had depression era grandparents many of whom mentioned frequently that shit can go real wrong real fast. 

Unfortunately with the magic of non-stop asset inflation by baby boomers for baby boomers, not being up to your eyeballs in debt purchasing any and every asset you can and cashing in is actually a bad, perhaps even technically irresponsible move.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Live debt free, nice house on about 5 acres rural East TN. Damn all you tards could sell out in Cal and live like a king in flyover country.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

ClubCasey said: debt used wisely = sweet leverage

Make money using other people's money

So we're talking about the juicy meat?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Live debt free, nice house on about 5 acres rural East TN. Damn all you tards could sell out in Cal and live like a king in flyover country.

­
Don't tell them. They'll just come over and fuck everything up and wonder why it all turned to shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Live debt free, nice house on about 5 acres rural East TN. Damn all you tards could sell out in Cal and live like a king in flyover country.

But..but..Avocado Toast, Soy Lattes
Need them brah

Posted by .
Unregistered

I owe about $250 total on a couple of credit cards. I'll zero them out tomorrow.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Don't tell them. They'll just come over and fuck everything up and wonder why it all turned to shit.

­Yeah I fucked up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
NUMBERS
I JUST SAY NUMBERS
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Residence is 600k owe 290k
Car and student loan is 25k

If your house is worth under 300k, you pretty much live in the styx of nowhere or in a shitty area

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I have about $300K in debt (almost all my house) and only about $150K in assets.  I'm pretty much fucked.   Made good money the last 10-15 years, but my ex managed our finances (very, very poorly).  Divorced 3 years ago, she stayed at home for 18 years with no marketable skills so I got taken to the cleaners...I get to support her in the manner to which she was accustomed for 10 years (3 down!).  I'll die working, but figure WTF -- I'd get bored with too much leisure.

­
If I were single I’d rent my house and sleep in my car

Posted by ZIP_ZILCH
Unregistered

teapots.nli said:
Duckford.nli said: NO debt of any kind.  I may have a low income, but my cheap lifestyle and other parts of my situation make sure I can get by and buy a few nice things without welfare or borrowing money.

:thumbup:  You are wealthy.

­Pretty much this. Income is OK, savings/401(k)s are adequate, and I have a lifestyle (lol) that doesn’t cost much to maintain. I have almost never worried about money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
If I were single I’d rent my house and sleep in my car

Kids preclude that

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
NUMBERS
I JUST SAY NUMBERS
\
:winner:

­3D Chess. Learn 2 play or die.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.