Topic: One thing I noticed about French Canadians: they have some really attractive women.
Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

. said: History books say it was Canada's unlimited space as the reason the English didn't slaughter the French after they surrendered in this frontier space.

But really, spend 30 seconds around a French girl with no Victorian era hangups and down for anything... you gonna fuck in a log cabin all day for half the year or are you going to put on that red coat and genocide her and her people and then freeze to death alone?  :lol:

Geez, I don't recommend genocide, ever!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: History books say it was Canada's unlimited space as the reason the English didn't slaughter the French after they surrendered in this frontier space.

But really, spend 30 seconds around a French girl with no Victorian era hangups and down for anything... you gonna fuck in a log cabin all day for half the year or are you going to put on that red coat and genocide her and her people and then freeze to death alone?  :lol:

­
Given that it was all pretty much decided on the plains of Abraham, which you can walk across in less than an hour, probably not

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

Some people with French-Canadian ancestry.  I believe they're either actresses or musicians:

Mia Martina

Lili Reinhart

Elyse Levesque

Cœur de Pirate

Katelyn Nacon

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Also

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

And lest we forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek9LKDjgshU

:notworthy:

Celine Dion - Ave Maria

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

Katalyst said: Also

Is that Cobie Smulders?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thin is better you faggots.

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

Alpine skier Marie-Michèle Gagnon

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Quence said:
Is that Cobie Smulders?

­
Yeah she was born in bc though, I thought she was born in Montreal. She’s Dutch not French. Looks it though

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

Katalyst said:
­
Yeah she was born in bc though, I thought she was born in Montreal. She’s Dutch not French. Looks it though

Yeah, I don't know if ice skater Tessa Virtue is of French-Canadian ancestry, but she looks like she might be.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Quence said:
Yeah, I don't know if ice skater Tessa Virtue is of French-Canadian ancestry, but she looks like she might be.

­
She was born in Ontario near me but looks it yeah.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Times I was there I noticed a genetic theme to many womens:

Blondish hair
Long thin noses
Dark eyebrows
Thin lips
Pale skin

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

Eugenie Bouchard

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
It's kind of weird, in the smaller towns they're racist as fuck but at the same time Quebec depends a lot on tourism so they accept seeing non-whites and interacting with them. They just don't want to live with them or give an inch, culture-wise.

­
It's kind of similar to texans or californians complaining about "not being able to get service in English".
When the shoe is on the other foot, those same people that would complain about "absurd" language-enforcement laws quickly change their tune
when it is their way of life that is threatened.

People here don't have quite the appetite for multiculturalism that anglos do. 
To put it mildly, guys like Jagmeet Singh don't quite strike as emotional a cord here as in the rest of Canada. 
Not necessarily because people are that much more racist than anywhere else but rather because people here have a stronger sense of in-group identity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
The british were good colonizers unlike the Japanese.
There were not genocide in India or elsewhere.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Why?  I have no clue, but when I was in Quebec last summer I couldn't believe how many hot Frenchie women I saw.

Could it be due to their diet of poutine and baby seals?

­
Dey bees good fucks too, gnomesayin
         \
       :antwon:

Actually this isn't far from the truth, Montreal is a very popular destination with black pro athletes since many hot French-Canadian women throw themselves at the black ballers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The british were good colonizers unlike the Japanese.
There were not genocide in India or elsewhere.

­
You gotta do the math. Its the 17th century and you're on the worlds largest land mass and its empty and frozen. No such thing as modern anything, no modern medicine you so much as catch a cold and you're dead. Walk too far in the wrong direction, you die. Fuck those French girls who will do anything or kill them for being French? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Actually this isn't far from the truth, Montreal is a very popular destination with black pro athletes since many hot French-Canadian women throw themselves at the black ballers.

­
Haha.

1/10 for effort.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bah women....

Just give me a good book instead!

­
:lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

ALL Canadian women are as ugly as a bowl of festering dog eggs.  :shudder:

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

. said: ALL Canadian women are as ugly as a bowl of festering dog eggs.  :shudder:

That is demonstrably not true.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: My wife is from New Hampshire, but she is three quarters French and a quarter Irish.  Her mom is one of those native French speakers you sometimes find in rural parts of New England.  And let me tell you what,  French genes in a woman are great. My wife is 47, just a year younger than me, but she looks 30 on a good day.  And even after having two kids she's very fit and sexy.

­
I'll second dat!
      \
     :carlton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bah women....

Just give me a good book instead!

­
Might I suggest THE SECRETS OF SOLOMON?
Only 99 cents!
\
:emma:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.