Topic: One thing I noticed about French Canadians: they have some really attractive women.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Why?  I have no clue, but when I was in Quebec last summer I couldn't believe how many hot Frenchie women I saw.

Could it be due to their diet of poutine and baby seals?

Posted by Owsley
Unregistered

Link?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why?  I have no clue, but when I was in Quebec last summer I couldn't believe how many hot Frenchie women I saw.

Could it be due to their diet of poutine and baby seals?

­
Dey bees good fucks too, gnomesayin
         \
       :antwon:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Yup.

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

I don't know if what the OP claims is true, but I've heard other people say the same thing.

If it's true that French-Canadian women are uncommonly good looking, it probably has to do with their activity level.  If you watch the winter olympics, you'll notice that the most athletic Canadian athletes usually hail from Quebec or other majority French-speaking areas.

My guess is that French-Canadians like to do outdoorsy stuff and stay active.  This may result in their women being fit and attractive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The only thing I appreciate about French Canada is that it lags behind anglo countries by a few years and has not been as thoroughly cucked with regards to SJW-ism.
One thing I also appreciate here is that cops are nothing like cops in the US. 
To become a cop here, you need 3 years of state-run technical college in police science + 1 year at a state-run special police academy/university.
Our cops are nearly all fit, good looking and smarter than the general population.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Quence said: I don't know if what the OP claims is true, but I've heard other people say the same thing.

If it's true that French-Canadian women are uncommonly good looking, it probably has to do with their activity level.  If you watch the winter olympics, you'll notice that the most athletic Canadian athletes usually hail from Quebec or other majority French-speaking areas.

My guess is that French-Canadians like to do outdoorsy stuff and stay active.  This may result in their women being fit and attractive.

­
While that's true the real answer is that there's a certain "type" of Quebec women that stands out. It's a mix of traditional French features with native american which results in a dark haired "pretty" french girl without the super-thin body shape and slightly larger features that natives have. Basically, this:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

More examples

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bah women....

Just give me a good book instead!

Posted by .
Unregistered

My wife is from New Hampshire, but she is three quarters French and a quarter Irish.  Her mom is one of those native French speakers you sometimes find in rural parts of New England.  And let me tell you what,  French genes in a woman are great. My wife is 47, just a year younger than me, but she looks 30 on a good day.  And even after having two kids she's very fit and sexy.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: The only thing I appreciate about French Canada is that it lags behind anglo countries by a few years and has not been as thoroughly cucked with regards to SJW-ism.
One thing I also appreciate here is that cops are nothing like cops in the US. 
To become a cop here, you need 3 years of state-run technical college in police science + 1 year at a state-run special police academy/university.
Our cops are nearly all fit, good looking and smarter than the general population.

­
It's kind of weird, in the smaller towns they're racist as fuck but at the same time Quebec depends a lot on tourism so they accept seeing non-whites and interacting with them. They just don't want to live with them or give an inch, culture-wise.

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

Katalyst said:
­
While that's true the real answer is that there's a certain "type" of Quebec women that stands out. It's a mix of traditional French features with native american which results in a dark haired "pretty" french girl without the super-thin body shape and slightly larger features that natives have. Basically, this:

That's quite interesting.  I didn't realize there was that amount of mixing between whites and the native population.

I imagine that happened mostly in the past, or do you think whites and pure or mostly pure chugs are still mixing DNA?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Quence said:
That's quite interesting.  I didn't realize there was that amount of mixing between whites and the native population.

I imagine that happened mostly in the past, or do you think whites and pure or mostly pure chugs are still mixing DNA?

­
Both. It's a little weird because the western provinces have a higher % of native population but I don't know if there's a province that the natives have a higher cultural impact on than Quebec.

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

I recognize the woman wearing a jersey in the pic above as being Missy Peregrym.  She was in one of my favourite movies, 'Stick It'.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430634

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Quence said: I recognize the woman wearing a jersey in the pic above as being Missy Peregrym.  She was in one of my favourite moves, 'Stick It'.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430634

­
Yeah, born in Montreal. You see a lot of women that look like her there. Dark features, tall, thin but not skinny.

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

Katalyst said:
­
Both. It's a little weird because the western provinces have a higher % of native population but I don't know if there's a province that the natives have a higher cultural impact on than Quebec.

One other thing I noticed about Canada is that it has a fairly large population of people who have Ukrainian ancestry.  Ukrainian women are supposed to be very attractive.  In fact, Ukraine was named the sexiest nationality in a recent survey.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/europe/these-are-the-50-bestlooking-nationalities-according-to-a-new-survey/news-story/9a9a6c4d303fddada1d1db6e2984edbf

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Every wonder why every whyte stripper in LA has a french accent and smokes Export A cigarettes?  Hint: she's not from france.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

teapots.nli said: Every wonder why every whyte stripper in LA has a french accent and smokes Export A cigarettes?  Hint: she's not from france.

­
:lol:

Posted by Quence
10% Naughty, 100% Beauty

Katalyst said:
­
Yeah, born in Montreal. You see a lot of women that look like her there. Dark features, tall, thin but not skinny.

My brother dated a girl from Quebec for about a year.  She had dark hair, big boobs, and she talked a lot.  But she was a very nice person.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Quence said:
One other thing I noticed about Canada is that it has a fairly large population of people who have Ukrainian ancestry.  Ukrainian women are supposed to be very attractive.  In fact, Ukraine was named the sexiest nationality in a recent survey.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/europe/these-are-the-50-bestlooking-nationalities-according-to-a-new-survey/news-story/9a9a6c4d303fddada1d1db6e2984edbf

­
I've never looked it up but I actually know a bunch of Ukrainians so maybe it's true.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
Quence said:

­
I've never looked it up but I actually know a bunch of Ukrainians so maybe it's true.

Hell yes Ukranians settled the west.  From Kenora to Calgary -- it's pretty much all Ukranians or Metis.  Whole towns where there are only two hair colours: black and blonde.

Of course most of the Ukranians think they are descended from American cowboy movies :lol:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

teapots.nli said:
Hell yes Ukranians settled the west.  From Kenora to Calgary -- it's pretty much all Ukranians or Metis.  Whole towns where there are only two hair colours: black and blonde.

Of course most of the Ukranians think they are descended from American cowboy movies :lol:

­
:lol: I believe it

Posted by .
Unregistered

History books say it was Canada's unlimited space as the reason the English didn't slaughter the French after they surrendered in this frontier space.

But really, spend 30 seconds around a French girl with no Victorian era hangups and down for anything... you gonna fuck in a log cabin all day for half the year or are you going to put on that red coat and genocide her and her people and then freeze to death alone?  :lol:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

. said: History books say it was Canada's unlimited space as the reason the English didn't slaughter the French after they surrendered in this frontier space.

No history book ever said that. :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.