Topic: Calizuela: PG&E confirms power will shut off to 800,000 customers statewide
Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: Best Countries for Quality of Life, 2019:


1.CAN
2.SWE
3.DEN
4.NOR
5.SUI
6.FIN
7.AUS
8.NED
9.NZL
10.GER

12.GBR
13.JPN
16.FRA
17.USA
20.CHN
26.UAE
31.MAS
34.IND
36.RUS
43.TUR
62.BRA
63.COL
66.RSA
73.PAK
74.NGR
75.EGY


Notice the top ten countries have very few of the Diverse Peoples.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Never

­Post regged Gavin. :fuckyou:


Posted by Basil Rascalbone
Unregistered


My fucking power was cut at 1:00 this morning.
On a well - no water after the water in the tank is gone.  Toss out all the food tomorrow - by then it will be all mush.  Wind is howling.  Might as well be living in a fucking cave. Waah!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: A large part of L.A.'s electrical power is purchased from Arizona.. just sayin..

­
 They say Sheriff Joe is making a comeback


Posted by .
Unregistered


Basil Rascalbone said: My fucking power was cut at 1:00 this morning.
On a well - no water after the water in the tank is gone.  Toss out all the food tomorrow - by then it will be all mush.  Wind is howling.  Might as well be living in a fucking cave. Waah!

­
 What area are you in?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Katalyst said: Best Countries for Quality of Life, 2019:


1.CAN
2.SWE
3.DEN
4.NOR
5.SUI
6.FIN
7.AUS
8.NED
9.NZL
10.GER

12.GBR
13.JPN
16.FRA
17.USA
20.CHN
26.UAE
31.MAS
34.IND
36.RUS
43.TUR
62.BRA
63.COL
66.RSA
73.PAK
74.NGR
75.EGY



­
 JOKE


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: can't wait for all the ultra liberals to fire up their carbon spewing generators.  I'm surprised the state hasn't banned them yet.

­
 Then what?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Calizuela

:lol:

Did you invent that OP?

­
I think Mexifornia is more apt.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Cutting power to stop fires? Fuck me.

­Yes. They are afraid the winds will snap the electrical lines which will spark wildfires so they are cutting power to those vulnerable areas.

They didn't bother to plan anything to prevent the fires like clear-cutting. It might spook the spotted owl out of their natural habitat if they did that.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The illegals scattered around every one of the blackout areas will soon start fires to cook and stay warm. :lol:


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


What a third world country.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: What a third world country.

­Agreed. I grew up in California. It's fucking gross now. I need to move out of here already.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Some people will have their power cut for 5 days.

Once fossil fuels are removed this will happen several times a month.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Katalyst said: What a third world country.

­
 What's the point of this?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Some people will have their power cut for 5 days.

Once fossil fuels are removed this will happen several times a month.

once california mandates renewable energy only, while also banning nuclear, get ready for daily rolling blackouts and no power at all during the evenings.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
once california mandates renewable energy only, while also banning nuclear, get ready for daily rolling blackouts and no power at all during the evenings.

­
 WTH !?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Basil Rascalbone said: My fucking power was cut at 1:00 this morning.
On a well - no water after the water in the tank is gone.  Toss out all the food tomorrow - by then it will be all mush.  Wind is howling.  Might as well be living in a fucking cave. Waah!

Why didn't you prepare for the outage?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close