Topic: Lori Loughlin faces "substantial" prison time if convicted.
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lori-loughlin-faces-substantially-higher-prison-sentence-than-felicity-huffman-if-convicted-us-attorney-confirms-235118936.html

I'd like to guard her cellblock. :tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lori-loughlin-faces-substantially-higher-prison-sentence-than-felicity-huffman-if-convicted-us-attorney-confirms-235118936.html

I'd like to guard her cellblock. :tard:

Wetness in the pance :tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Where's Hillary's prison time?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Where's Hillary's prison time?

Hillary has been investigated many times.  No evidence of any crime was found.  Therefore no prison time.


Posted by .
Unregistered


They paid $500,000 to get the kids into college.   They could have just donated $500,000 and the kids would be admitted.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Hillary has been investigated many times.  No evidence of any crime was found.  Therefore no prison time.

:BULLSHIT:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: They paid $500,000 to get the kids into college.   They could have just donated $500,000 and the kids would be admitted.

­
Or just give the kids $500k. It should be worth around $8mm by the time they retire at age 60, assuming 7% returns. They can go work at McDonald's, spend every penny they make, and retire multimillionaires. Anything else they do in life would just be icing on the cake.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Or just give the kids $500k. It should be worth around $8mm by the time they retire at age 60, assuming 7% returns. They can go work at McDonald's, spend every penny they make, and retire multimillionaires. Anything else they do in life would just be icing on the cake.

­They want bragging rights.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
Hillary has been investigated many times.  No evidence of any crime was found.  Therefore no prison time.

:BULLSHIT:

­
Well, the republicans who want to pin ANYTHING on her are the ones who started all the investigations.  If they could have found even an unpaid parking ticket they would have locked her up.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Or just give the kids $500k. It should be worth around $8mm by the time they retire at age 60, assuming 7% returns. They can go work at McDonald's, spend every penny they make, and retire multimillionaires. Anything else they do in life would just be icing on the cake.

Nah.  That's no life.  They wanted to have careers and such.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: They paid $500,000 to get the kids into college.   They could have just donated $500,000 and the kids would be admitted.

­there kids must be total tards.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: They paid $500,000 to get the kids into college.   They could have just donated $500,000 and the kids would be admitted.

­there kids must be total tards.
\
:win:

There, they're, their, tard.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
. said: They paid $500,000 to get the kids into college.   They could have just donated $500,000 and the kids would be admitted.

­there kids must be total tards.
\
:win:

There, they're, their, tard.

to,two, too, tew


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
 . said:
­there kids must be total tards.
\
:win:

There, they're, their, tard.

to,two, too, tew

non sequitur.


Posted by .SHORT.BUS
Unregistered


ALL ABOARD!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
 . said:
­there kids must be total tards.
\
:win:

There, they're, their, tard.

to,two, too, tew

­grammer nazi


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
 If they could have found even an unpaid parking ticket they would have locked her up.

                                           \

                                      :WINNER:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Well, the republicans who want to pin ANYTHING on her are the ones who started all the investigations.  If they could have found even an unpaid parking ticket they would have locked her up.

­
Those Republicans don't want to end up dead like so many others who crossed Bill and the Bitch.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
Well, the republicans who want to pin ANYTHING on her are the ones who started all the investigations.  If they could have found even an unpaid parking ticket they would have locked her up.

­
Those Republicans don't want to end up dead like so many others who crossed Bill and the Bitch.

­They just got another kill this week. Some doctor associated with Haiti. :shudder:


Posted by .
Unregistered


yeah, I don't get this "scam".  Why not just have someone game the SAT?  Would be much cheaper.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
There, they're, their, tard.

to,two, too, tew

­grammer nazi

Nah, just exposing your hypocrisy. Whenever you decide to call someone a tard, at least know how to spell before doing so. :rolleyes:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
Or just give the kids $500k. It should be worth around $8mm by the time they retire at age 60, assuming 7% returns. They can go work at McDonald's, spend every penny they make, and retire multimillionaires. Anything else they do in life would just be icing on the cake.

Nah.  That's no life.  They wanted to have careers and such.


They could still have careers. With their parents' contacts and their own networks in the elite schools they've gone to over the years? You don't need a degree to be an Instagram influencer and make shit tons from marketers.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
. said: They paid $500,000 to get the kids into college.   They could have just donated $500,000 and the kids would be admitted.

­there kids must be total tards.
\
:win:

There, they're, their, tard.


Instant self-pwnge :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


pussy pass denied.
:milton:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­there kids must be total tards.

Yes they're.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close