Topic: I am literally the only person on this e-biz board right now.
Posted by Akins
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Val.nli said: there are currently 3 new boards up, why don't you try one out? they're not getting any traffic yet, so have little to lose, i forget their url's but you could find out easily enough

­They all suck ass.

F3 is run by a Jew - the only emotes allowed are the anti-White ones, and any anti-Semitic posts get deleted. I've alreay been banned from there.

spamchan is dead in the water, full of bots and spam.

I looked at the other one, but didn't like the shitty layout.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
­They all suck ass.

F3 is run by a Jew - the only emotes allowed are the anti-White ones, and any anti-Semitic posts get deleted. I've alreay been banned from there.

:lol:

Posted by val.nli
Unregistered

Akins said:
­They all suck ass.

­i just ran a thread on f169 asking for the urls and mentioning one, and just got fucking banned

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Akins said:
Val.nli said: i figured that was probably the reason, but you could get someone from the boards to run it for you, i'm sure. trust is an issue of course, as is decreasing energy and motivation of older age, but if you were committed to the idea, you have enough support on the red boards to make it work

­Well, if anyone wants to put one together and instal me as dictator, I'd have no objection to it.

You two psychos should get together and fuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Clare O'Brian and Steve Akins - 2 peas in a podbof failure :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

a blast of gas from the past

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.