Topic: Confession: 9-11 was a fun day, it was exciting, electric, and I am not allowed to say it publicly
Posted by .
Unregistered

I was in Chicago, but I was wondering what was next?  There were rumors of anthrax, poison in the sewer system, updates about collapsing buildings, my work was cancelled, I had to go looking for a place to have brunch, everyone was worried and gathering at bars bringing the community together.

It was a fun and exciting day.  It sounds so morbid and cruel to say this, but I must confess it is true.

Posted by .
Unregistered

we all know this was true for 99% of with no connections in Manhattan that day

It was the greatest news media spectacle of my life

2nd best was the election of GEOTUS Trump

Posted by .
Unregistered

i have to admit I wasnt really excited, because I was having a good month, making a lot of money, i was deeply concerned for our nation.

once I stoped making money i would have welcomes total destruction

Posted by .
Unregistered

Same here. I was in my fraternity house in Champaign, IL. Got up late. Someone said, "We're under attack!"

Still went to class (some dumb psych class, should have skipped) and work (engineering lab) that day. People were scared the NCSA would be a target.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I gotta admit I was stuck on my TV and internet during the first couple of days, watching everything unfold. It reminded me of CNN's coverage of the Gulf War or when America overthrew Saddam Hussein years later. It was morbidly exciting and stimulating to watch.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.