Topic: My computer keyboard finally is coming from the #1 manufacturer of the World, China. Jelly?
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79141.msg2808145#msg2808145

America no longer makes quality products and only China can disney/remake the very best IBM keyboard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol: "Model F" :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's a remake.

How do you know it will be identical to the original and not just a lower quality copy?
The answer : You don't.

Whatever you may have heard so far is just hearsay or marketing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I spend 3-4 months a year in China.  Every single thing that I have bought there has fallen apart.  You cannot trust the food.  The HK and Taiwanese bring their own chopsticks because the Chinese ones are made from rotten wood.  They have the worst product quality ever.  It is only when the US or Taiwanese or Germans are watching them like hawks that they can produce anything of minimal quality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

China makes the best products in the entire World.  Have you ever been to an Apple store, everything is made in China.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It's a remake.

How do you know it will be identical to the original and not just a lower quality copy?
The answer : You don't.

Whatever you may have heard so far is just hearsay or marketing.

­

The original is no longer made.  It is gone forever.  Pre climate change era is the best humanity will ever have.  Capitalism has killed humanity.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.