Topic: Paging Death2Me, here is how Boris Johnson can outwit the Remoaner SCUM that are trying to thwart
Posted by .
Unregistered

Brexit.

1.  The SCUM forced through a Bill this week requiring the Prime Minister to send a letter to Brussels requesting an extension to Article 50 until Jan 2020.
2.  They think this forces him to avoid a no deal Brexit on October 31st.
3.  What these SCUM forget, is that ALL 28 member states must agree to any extension, INCLUDING BRITAIN.  :lol:
4.  So BoJo can issue the letter, and then vote AGAINST granting an extension.  Oh, that's right.  HE and HE ALONE has a vote on it at the European Commission.
5.  The BBC (big blaque cocque corporation) are stoney silent on this one. Perhaps with their multi-million ££££ salaries they weren't clever enough to have realised. :snicker:
6.  Picture it.  Boris Johnson issues a letter to the European Commission, written by the SCUM in parliament, begging for an extension.  The European Commission then asks the 28 member states to vote on whether to grant it.  And the U.K. then votes NO to it.  :mittens:

Remoaners are SCUM.  And they WILL be defeated.

Better luck next time.

Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club

I actually first heard about this theory on the BBC Brexitcast.

I must say, it is indeed rather clever if it works out.

Parliament should’ve thought of it too and put something in the bill to counter it. But I guess they didn’t. :laugh:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: I actually first heard about this theory on the BBC Brexitcast.

I must say, it is indeed rather clever if it works out.

Parliament should’ve thought of it too and put something in the bill to counter it. But I guess they didn’t. :laugh:

Parliament is filled from floor to ceiling with SCUM.

The wigged Remembrancer who sits in front of that WORM Bercow is the biggest scum of all.  (He also has a seat in front of the speaker of the House of Lords).

The City of London has been around for over 2,000 years.  They were in place over 1,000 years BEFORE jews first arrived in England (1066 with William The Bastard).  They prevailed whe the Jews were expelled between 1290 and 1596.  And they think they can subvert democracy indefinitely.

The trouble for them is, the public is wising up to their unelected influence and interference.
\
:moreyouknow:

Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club

Who would have thought that a right-wing Conspiracy Dot would also be anti-Semitic. :hmmm:

Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club

Must be a Cummings Strategy

Posted by .
Unregistered

The guy undermined his own position by veering into his dark anti-semitic urges. :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Who would have thought that a right-wing Conspiracy Dot would also be anti-Semitic. :hmmm:
\
:winner:

:facepalm:

"He mentioned Jews! OMFG!"
\
:insane:

Look, you mental minimus, JEWS EXIST.  The word "JEW" exists.  Just because, for whatever mental illness reasons YOU are too terrified to use the word "JEW", I am not.

It is a historical FACT that WIlliam The Bastard brought JEWS with him to England, in 1066.  They did NOT exist in England prior to this.

It is also a historical FACT that the Jews were expelled from England in 1290.  

It is further a historical FACT that Jews were allowed back into England by Oliver Cromwell in (I will have to look up the exact year, 1593 from memory).

THE POINT, YOU SUBSERVIENT SACK OF WALKING EXCRETIA, IS THAT THE CITY OF LONDON IS N O T (THAT MEANS NOT, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, LET ME REPEAT, NOT) CONTROLLED BY JEWS.

THE CITY OF LONDON EXIST OVER 1,000 BEFORE THE JEWS ARRIVED.

SO FAR FROM BEING "ANTI-SEMITIC", MY POST IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOUR PATHETIC TRIBE.  TO ENSURE THAT PEOPLE DO NOT CONFLATE THE PROBLEMS BEING CAUSED BY THE CITY OF LONDON AS SOME SORT OF JEWISH CONSPIRACY.  IT ISN'T.  THE CITY OF LONDON IS MUCH, MUCH OLDER, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN JEWS.

DOES THAT SEEM CLEAR TO YOU AND YOUR SOCKS NOW?  YES?  NO?  :shrug:

p.s. Its because of drivel like your post that NOBODY likes you and you feel suicidal.  You do know that, right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:  D2M just got fucking :pwned: son.  :fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The guy undermined his own position by veering into his dark anti-semitic urges. :frown:
\
:winner:

:facepalm:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.