Topic: In ALL countries, except the USA, the capital city is the BEST city in that country.
Posted by .
Unregistered

THINK about it.

Rome, Paris, London, Syndey, Toronto.  In ALL countries except the USA, everyone aspires to live and work in the country's capital city.  Housing is the most expensive in the capital.  Migrants all want to live in the capital. Tourists flock there in their millions.

So WHY doesn't ANYONE want to live in Washinton D.C. except :carlton: or politicians (and the plethora of lobbyists)?  Why are house prices in Washington much lower than New York or Los Angeles?  Why don't tourists give two shits about the dump?

There is something sinister and wrong about the USA.  It is not a real country.  It is a corporation.  The District of Columbia is NOT a State.  It is not part of the United States.  It is a separate city state, like Vatican City and The City of London.

Shithole.

Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club

Sydney and Toronto are not capitals of their countries, nor are they the best cities in their countries.

Though I also support statehood for DC (and Pueuro Rico). :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Sydney and Toronto are not capitals of their countries, nor are they the best cities in their countries.

Though I also support statehood for DC (and Pueuro Rico). :thumbup:
\
:winner:

:emma:

You actually took the time to point that out.  What a :fag:  I deliberately said that, hoping that some mental minimus would waste their time, and feel oh so superior.  :lol:  You are such a :fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bartlett is the cappitle of Bartlett. :pig:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.