Topic: AOC makes student loan payment, reveals college debt during congressional hearing
Posted by your.lawmaker.atwork
Unregistered

x

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez made a student loan payment on Tuesday — and also revealed how much she still owes — while attending a congressional hearing on college debt.

“I literally made a student loan payment while I was sitting here at this chair, and I looked at my balance, and it was $20,237.16,” said the New York lawmaker. “I just made a payment that took me down to $19,000 so I feel really accomplished right now.”

https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/aoc-makes-student-loan-payment-reveals-college-debt-during-congressional-hearing/

Posted by .
Unregistered

That was $20k well spent.  :snicker:

She is literally the dumbest person on planet earth.  Bowls of custard have higher IQs than her.    :lol:

Posted by death2me
Gina Miller Fan Club

. said: That was $20k well spent.  :snicker:

She is literally the dumbest person on planet earth.  Bowls of custard have higher IQs than her.    :lol:

­She forms the policy narrative and will be preside one day.

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

Those holes ain't gonna work themselves.

Posted by FREDDY_THE_FRESHMAN
Unregistered

­But they probably don’t taste better :tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­
preside
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

why is she paying anything?  Bernie and the rest of the dem candidates have promised to wipe the debt away.  She's just throwing her money away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: why is she paying anything?  Bernie and the rest of the dem candidates have promised to wipe the debt away.  She's just throwing her money away.

­
Told ya she's dumb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I WAS JUST ON INSTAGRAM AND GOT 4 MORE FOLLOWERS, LITERALLY, WHILE I WAS JUST SITTING HERE AT THIS CONGRESSIONAL HEARING. AND MY PODCAST WHERE I TALKED ABOUT RUSSIA WHILE ASSEMBLING MY IKEA FURNITURE JUST GOT LIKE 200 MORE VIEWS
\

:tfb:

SHE'S SO SMART AND WOKE. SHOULD BE LIKE PRESIDENT
\
:madison:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Unqualified kid. Useful idiot. Engineered political shelf life.

Were she not an agent of the enemy, I would pity her a little.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yet she wants to deny everyone else the opportunity to feel accomplished by paying off their own loans.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said:

­God help us all when that day comes. :shudder:­

She is the Sarah Palin of the Left.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The libs are trusting her to decide where to spend trillions of dollars with that stupid green new deal, and she cant even manage to pay off her student loans :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.