Topic: ALL life on this planet, starts with a seed. Men have seeds, Women do not. Women defeated. Again.
Posted by .
Unregistered

:mittens:
\
:milton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Every blade of grass, every plant, every flower, every tree.  Every insect, every fish, every mammal, every human.  It ALL starts with a seed.

Women basicallly exist to incubate our seedz.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  Ocassional sandwich making a bonus.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Seeds are useless without soil.

Jus' sayin'.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Seeds are useless without soil.

Jus' sayin'.

Yes, I already stated that women are required for incubation.  Are you a mental minimus?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yes, I already stated that women are required for incubation.  Are you a mental minimus?

­Then how are they the lesser variable?

Posted by .
Unregistered

FINALLY A THRAD I CAN SINK MY TEEF INTO!
        /
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Then how are they the lesser variable?

Because a seed can be incubated in a test tube in a laboratory.  But a seed cannot be CREATED in a test tube in a laboratory.

The GIVERS OF LIFE are MEN.  Women are just a relatively moist, warm, safe place to park it while formbing babby.  :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

women have an egg.  which is a seed
\
:dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: women have an egg.  which is a seed
\

An egg is a seed!
\
:winner:

:facepalm:

A SEED fertilises an EGG.  And EGG cannot fertilise itself.  God you're retarded.  :rolleyes:

Posted by .Abaddon
Unregistered

Actually, it started with a spore.  Those plants only exist now in the fossil record.
They may have been Ammonites.

Posted by .Abaddon
Unregistered

. said: women have an egg.  which is a seed
\

­Did you know that different sperm can impregnate a woman at the same time?
We call them fraternal twins.

Posted by .SatanClaws
Unregistered

BTW, the chicken came first, but God was really pleased with that first egg she laid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ALL life on this planet, starts with a seed. Men have seeds, Women do not. Women defeated. Again.
\
:insane:

­
You have been listening to negroes, insane negroes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Because a seed can be incubated in a test tube in a laboratory.  But a seed cannot be CREATED in a test tube in a laboratory.

The GIVERS OF LIFE are MEN.  Women are just a relatively moist, warm, safe place to park it while formbing babby.  :mittens:

­They say that we're just sperm donors, and they do the real work. Which seems fair, considering our short effort precedes their 9 month rollercoaster of pain and discomfort.

Your creation angle is void. Neither an ovary nor a uterus may be created in a lab, either.

Posted by .
Unregistered

SEEDZ?
\
:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

when the baby is forming, the more sperm the man pours into her goes into the baby.  cumming all over the baby in her womb, repeatedly makes the baby super strong, intelligent.  this is why first born is considered the strongest.    there used to be something about how all the greatest successful people that have ever lived where mostly first born children. don't really believe that though, maybe it used to be like that before people were so healthy, they only had a few years of solid health in their teens to produce a strong baby

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.