Unregistered

Based. This needs to happen again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She seemed sad to see them go

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She seemed sad to see them go

I would be popping bottles left and right in celebration if this happened. Would get passed out drunk, and it would be my last ever night of partaking in degeneracy.

Posted by Pile
Unregistered

We have evolved resistance to your homosexual mustached Austrian’s insecticide.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pile said: We have evolved resistance to your homosexual mustached Austrian’s insecticide.

Implying that the Holohoax happened the first time around. We'll make it real this time for you, though.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You'll notice that no jews were gassed in Schindler's List.

There's only the one scene where the jews go to the showers, they THINK they're about to be gassed, it's all tense, then water comes out of the shower heads and they're just getting regular showers.

I've always wondered about that, is Speilberg trying to send a message out the Holocaust? :hmmm: A lot of the most outrageous things, like lampshades and soap made from jews, have been debunked.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You'll notice that no jews were gassed in Schindler's List.

There's only the one scene where the jews go to the showers, they THINK they're about to be gassed, it's all tense, then water comes out of the shower heads and they're just getting regular showers.

I've always wondered about that, is Speilberg trying to send a message out the Holocaust? :hmmm: A lot of the most outrageous things, like lampshades and soap made from jews, have been debunked.

­
:hmmm: :hmmm:

Posted by HolographicJooz
Unregistered

soon we will only have recordings of the survivors

Veer Vuz Gawt?

Posted by .
Unregistered

There's no need for this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Goodbye Jews !!!
\
:emma:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.