Topic: I have not had a drink in 32 fucking months. Here are all the benefits I have noticed:
Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

None, actually. I feel much worse than I did when I was drinking. Might be aging, successful treatment of blood pressure, or maybe it's GRIBS. :sad:

In any case, I feel like dogshit. And I occasionally (like last night) have dreams that I am getting raging drunk.

Posted by Quence
www.numbersusa.com

I don’t drink alcohol. I have never consumed alcohol other than taking a sip here or there for a taste test.

I don’t like alcohol.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Alcohol tastes like crap.

Man I used to love this stuff. I drank so much of it over the years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Willpower.

Fuck that piss in a bottle.
Go on a food eating binge or something to purge yourself of desire.

Posted by .
Unregistered

op looks like a gay old hobbit and is missing a foot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You mentioned you haven't lost weight... Why not just enjoy the time you have left and burn through your ($987k) on top shelf booze, hookers, drugs in moderation, etc instead of junk food?

Did your heart ailment clear up?­ What do you do for fun without a wife & kids?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: None, actually. I feel much worse than I did when I was drinking. Might be aging, successful treatment of blood pressure, or maybe it's GRIBS. :sad:

In any case, I feel like dogshit. And I occasionally (like last night) have dreams that I am getting raging drunk.

You feel like dogshit because you ARE dogshit.  There is literally no purpose for your continued existence.  I suggest that you go out to some FAGGOTY store (of which there will be many in San FAGcisco) and buy the most expensive bottle of single malt whisky you can afford (Hobo Piss 16 years old knowing your broke, amputated foot, diabetic ass), and drink the whole bottle within 15 minutes.  Unless rumours of you weighing 587 lbs are true, a litre of 80% proof whisky should cause imminent departure from this mortal coil.  To be on the safe side, buy two bottles, and if you can physically down them both without vomitting it all up, then do that.

You're welcome.
\
:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fucking gay all-or-nothing mentality...

...Everything in moderation. If you don't know when to stop, you should keep going until cirrhosis takes you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I used to be a raging drunk. Like every night, wasted. As I got older I was able to moderate. Nowadays I still get wasted, but it's two or three times a month instead of two or three times a week, which seems to be the sweet spot for me where I can enjoy doing it without it ruining my life. It's been years since I had to hide alcohol or lie about it, but I still constantly have dreams where I get "busted" for having bottles. I think I will always have them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

1) Drink alcohol feel good physically, but make bad decisions.

2) Don't drink alcohol make better decisions, but low energy and joint pain. 

Can't win :sadbanana:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

Why didn't you post this on CI? :confused:

Posted by Cunning Linguist
Unregistered

. said: Willpower.

Fuck that piss in a bottle.
Go on a food eating binge or something to purge yourself of desire.

­
Try eating cunt.    :digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: None, actually. I feel much worse than I did when I was drinking. Might be aging, successful treatment of blood pressure, or maybe it's GRIBS. :sad:

You feel like dogshit because you ARE dogshit.  There is literally no purpose for your continued existence.  I suggest that you go out to some FAGGOTY store (of which there will be many in San FAGcisco) and buy the most expensive bottle of single malt whisky you can afford (Hobo Piss 16 years old knowing your broke, amputated foot, diabetic ass), and drink the whole bottle within 15 minutes.  Unless rumours of you weighing 587 lbs are true, a litre of 80% proof whisky should cause imminent departure from this mortal coil.  To be on the safe side, buy two bottles, and if you can physically down them both without vomitting it all up, then do that.

You're welcome.
\
:fuckyou:

­
:potd:   :potd:   :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:emma: The real truth, Fatass is a drunk!

. said: 1) Drink alcohol feel good physically, but make bad decisions.

­
Wow, are you me? Sounds just like my experience. Alcohol really does make you feel better physically, I think. I remember when I had a little back pain or an ulcer, I would just pour some whiskey and an hour later the pain just fucked right off. :lol:

Now, everything creaks and aches. :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:

­
Wow, are you me? Sounds just like my experience. Alcohol really does make you feel better physically, I think. I remember when I had a little back pain or an ulcer, I would just pour some whiskey and an hour later the pain just fucked right off. :lol:

Now, everything creaks and aches. :mad:

Shut up you one foot wonder. :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Smoke pot?

. said: Smoke pot?

­
I can't, it causes panic attacks.

I need to do some more blood tests on my thyroid. Alcohol has a detrimental effect on the thyroid and I had one irregular test a couple years ago. That might be contributing to my issues.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I once quit for 5 fucking years and the only benefit was that my balls returned to normal size, otherwise felt like shit.  Straight up dry drunk

Posted by .
Unregistered

bulleit rye :thumbup:

Very drinkable.  Can drink that all day long.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Filthy ol sauce hound.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Same...weird how that works.  I must be getting old

Posted by .
Unregistered

Congrats!

Posted by .
Unregistered

44 years old.

I've been a heavy drinker for 25 years.

Blood pressure is 116/75

I must have superior genes.

:digtbk:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.